[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 stud RB's out of 4 PLAYOFF HELP!

Tumbleweed

Performance league where TD's mean a ton. The longer the TD=more points. Points DOUBLE for TD receptions. Yardage not really a concern here.

LJ vs SD

WB vs NYG

T Bell vs AZ

JD vs Ten

LJ and Westbrook got me to the playoffs and I think I have to play WB based on the double point deal for reception TD's...

Do I sit LJ for Drew or Bell??????? :D:D

Performance league where TD's mean a ton. The longer the TD=more points. Points DOUBLE for TD receptions. Yardage not really a concern here.

LJ vs SD

WB vs NYG

T Bell vs AZ

JD vs Ten

LJ and Westbrook got me to the playoffs and I think I have to play WB based on the double point deal for reception TD's...

Do I sit LJ for Drew or Bell??????? :D:D

NO WAY DUDE! LJ must start no matter what. I would go with Drew over WB because he is so explosive right now and the Jags are going to ride him as long as he is hot. Plus, Fred Taylor has a tweaked hamie which may keep his touches limited. Gmen play the run well and will be keying on WB.

That is a tough one....but I think you got to go with LJ and WB in this case. Both are #1's and their teams best offensive weapon.

I have a similar situation, Good Luck.

I've got a similar situation with Steve Jackson, Westbrook and Jones-Drew. I can only start two. Leaving MJD on the bench last week cost me a division title & a first-round bye. I'm starting to think I might go with Jones-Drew over one of those guys for my round one playoff game, but I'm still not sure.

I know...a lotta help I am, eh?