[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone notice the turf in St. Louie.

Liverlips

When they show some replays, watch chalk fly up. When Hester was doing his Deion on his way to the TD, it looked like smoke coming up off his feet. Wondering what it was? Watch that replay and you'll definately notice it. Peace Out.

It's tiny bits of rubber (not chalk) and it's intended to lessen impact. I've always wondered about the players getting them in their eyes though.

When they show some replays, watch chalk fly up. When Hester was doing his Deion on his way to the TD, it looked like smoke coming up off his feet. Wondering what it was? Watch that replay and you'll definately notice it. Peace Out.

In some stadiums it's the rubber particles that fly up. Almost all field turf has it. Nothing to see here, carry on.

Another question about the field last night. I have been a Rams season ticket holder ever since they have been in town & saw something last night that I have never seen before.

There were two very small white lights in the turf - right around the 30 & 35 yard lines right in the middle of the field. My friends & I were looking at them through binoculars after noticing them. We are totally baffled as to what these might be for. Later in the game, we noticed that they were no longer illuminated.

Anyone have a clue?

(And, before you ask, I only had two beers).

It's tiny bits of rubber (not chalk) and it's intended to lessen impact. I've always wondered about the players getting them in their eyes though.

I've seen players have to leave the field because the rubber particles got in their eyes.

Never seen lights in the field though. Maybe they were Christmas decorations.

The Rams have made a LOT of the opposing team's players look like smoke is coming off thier feet. :D

Another question about the field last night. I have been a Rams season ticket holder ever since they have been in town & saw something last night that I have never seen before.

There were two very small white lights in the turf - right around the 30 & 35 yard lines right in the middle of the field. My friends & I were looking at them through binoculars after noticing them. We are totally baffled as to what these might be for. Later in the game, we noticed that they were no longer illuminated.

Anyone have a clue?

(And, before you ask, I only had two beers).

I saw those too last night and then zoomed in on them with my binoculars. They're the stupid leftover particles from the cheerleaders pompom things when they went out onto the field for the Jack Snow tribute.

I'm still trying to figure out what those yellow first-down lines are made of and how they move them up and down the field without leaving marks on the turf.

Sometimes they are red and blue too. I'm calling Homeland Security. It may be an omen.

I also noticed that there were more Chicago fans than St. Louie fans. What's up with that? St. Louis fans that bad?

There are quite a few fair weather fans in St. Louis, they probably sold all of their seats to the CHI fans last night.

It was embarassing.

Baseball is a completely different story though. St. Louis is a diehard baseball town.

Edited by twiley

There are quite a few fair weather fans in St. Louis, they probably sold all of their seats to the CHI fans last night.

It was embarassing.

That's nothing. When your team's fans dress up in the visiting team's colors and cheer the visting team, get back to me.

-William Clay Ford

I saw those too last night and then zoomed in on them with my binoculars. They're the stupid leftover particles from the cheerleaders pompom things when they went out onto the field for the Jack Snow tribute.

Those are d@mn good binocs. Get those for the cheerleader cleavage?