[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger, Favre or Young?

Sam

Bugler @ Oakland

Favre at home vs Detroit

Young at home vs Jags

Standard Perf Scoring (No pts deducted for INT's)

I'm leaning towards Favre but it's hard to sit Bulger. I sat him last week because of the match-up and he lit up the Bears D. If Bulger was at home I would feel more confident starting him. I don't like Young playing against the Jags much. I need a win this week to make it to the Championsip game. What to do?

Thanks in advance!

Bulger. Favre has been known to crap the bed against the Lions too, and I like Bulger's weapons much better.

Favre vs. the lions Or Bulger vs Oakland is a no Brainer. You have to go with Favre. Look what he did to the lions earlier this year (300+ yds, 3TDs) plus Donald Driver is having a better year than any of the Ram receivers. Bulger is facing one of the top rated pass defenses in the NFL. Anyone who tells you to go with Bulger doesnt know crap about Fantasy Football or exploiting matchups. Go with Favre!!! :D

Edited by wylierattlers

Favre vs. the lions Or Bulger vs Oakland is a no Brainer. You have to go with Favre. Look what he did to the lions earlier this year (300+ yds, 3TDs) plus Donald Driver is having a better year than any of the Ram receivers. Bulger is facing one of the top rated pass defenses in the NFL. Anyone who tells you to go with Bulger doesnt know crap about Fantasy Football or exploiting matchups. Go with Favre!!! :D

+1