[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How's your office doing...

twiley

4 large tins of popcorn, 3 fullsize fruit baskets, tins upon tins of holiday cookies, 2 gingerbread houses, mounds of pistachios and a enough holiday cards and music CDs to open a small store.

We must have been good this year, I don't ever remember getting this much crap sent to us. I'll be a porker by New Years at this rate. :D

Edit: And we've still got 2 weeks to go. :D

Edited by twiley

So far just a can of peanuts, a few packs of hot chocolate and apple cider and sugar cookies. Haven't gotten anywhere near the amount of stuff we usually get, despite a record year in sales. :D (though its probably better for my health.)

We started getting stuff yesterday. So far; cashews, wine, cookies & cake. Im waiting for the lapdance... :D

We send most of our clients Rumcakes made by a local baker. These things are so moist, i swear you could squeeze Rum out into a glass!

Edited by Cunning Linguist

well technically the rule is, you can't give someone of a higher pay-grade a gift worth more than $10. so in the federal government, the chit gifts flow uphill.

I was referring to gifts from Vendors, can't be over $25 and not more then $50 per year blah....blah....freaking blah......:D....stupid ethics training class every year

Not good so far. One gift package of goodies from a go between our largest client, he gets a nice commission throughout the year.

Boss hasn't mentioned when we'll get our Xmas gift yet which is a happy hour with appetizers. :D

Nothing else so far.

Edit for my terrible typing.

Edited by chiefjay

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I thought we were doing pretty good here until my wife started bringing home gifts AND started getting gifts delivered to her from vendors. She's a marketing manager and deals with agencies all over the US and also works with the big movie channels.

Here's what she's gotten:

3 Harry & David fruit baskets

Package of steaks from Omaha Steaks

$200 gift card to Nordstroms

IPOD nano

Reidel vinum cabernet sauvignon wine glasses (4)

Season 1 and 2 of Entourage

and a bunch of other crap.

:D