[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had a little car accident yesterday

BillyBalata

So....driving into work yesterday morning. Cruising down the hiway doing 65...when this car coming the opposite direction jumps the median and next thing I know there's this Blazer heading right at me straight on. Next thing I know the First Responders are standing outside my car window talking to me, as I am now pinned up against the steering wheel...along with a deflated airbag. :D

Today as I sit in my hospital room, pushing my morphine button every 10 minutes, I totally appreciate my seatbelts and aforementioned airbag.

Car is totaled...I have 40+ stitches my chin/lower lip. 12 staples in the top of my melon, and 4 more stitches in my forehead. Add to that...a shattered heel bone, I'm not doing too bad! :bash:

I hate icey roads. :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a lucky man, now sue the sh$t out of the other insurance company.

Geetchy, you hole, don't expect any favors in FLS because of your new scars. :D

Glad to hear everything's (reasonably) okay, brother. Sounds like it definitely coulda been worse. Take care of yourself. :D

So....driving into work yesterday morning. Cruising down the hiway doing 65...when this car coming the opposite direction jumps the median and next thing I know there's this Blazer heading right at me straight on. Next thing I know the First Responders are standing outside my car window talking to me, as I am now pinned up against the steering wheel...along with a deflated airbag. :D

Today as I sit in my hospital room, pushing my morphine button every 10 minutes, I totally appreciate my seatbelts and aforementioned airbag.

Car is totaled...I have 40+ stitches my chin/lower lip. 12 staples in the top of my melon, and 4 more stitches in my forehead. Add to that...a shattered heel bone, I'm not doing too bad! :bash:

I hate icey roads. :D

when someone is able to talk or type about a head on collision they were in they are damn lucky

glad to hear you are doing well, relative to how things could have turned out