[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had a little car accident yesterday

BillyBalata

***********PICS!!!!***********

http://www.atomichammer.com/BillayCar/1.jpg

http://www.atomichammer.com/BillayCar/2.jpg

http://www.atomichammer.com/BillayCar/3.jpg

http://www.atomichammer.com/BillayCar/4.jpg

You can probably just buff most of that out. 2... 3 hundred dollars tops.

I didn't know the air filter was installed in the drivers seat in mercurys :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any news on the heel?

they originally had a pretty large bandage on it with a tube running from it for drainage.

They also had some anti-biotic beads? inside their to help clean it up. On Wed they opened it back up to take the beads out...sew it back up. I stitches from the top of the foot...down inside the inner ankle bone around to the bottom if the foot. Lightly badaged now that gets changed twice a day. Bottom part looks the grossest as it's still draining some from that area. Sounds like the plan it to continue to let anti-biotics do their thing until Monday AM...and then go in...close it all up and put the foot in a hard cast. Should get out of here a couple days after that.

I am still getting differing reports on what they plan to do to actually "repair" the fracture....if anything.

Glad you are going to be OK. My morphine drip let me puch it every 8 minutes. You need to have them do something about those 2 extra minutes. That's scary stuff. I saw a semi do the same thing on my way to Minneapolis one summer. That driver didn't fare as well as you.

:D Here's to a speedy recovery.

they originally had a pretty large bandage on it with a tube running from it for drainage.

They also had some anti-biotic beads? inside their to help clean it up. On Wed they opened it back up to take the beads out...sew it back up. I stitches from the top of the foot...down inside the inner ankle bone around to the bottom if the foot. Lightly badaged now that gets changed twice a day. Bottom part looks the grossest as it's still draining some from that area. Sounds like the plan it to continue to let anti-biotics do their thing until Monday AM...and then go in...close it all up and put the foot in a hard cast. Should get out of here a couple days after that.

I am still getting differing reports on what they plan to do to actually "repair" the fracture....if anything.

Anti-biotic beads=maggots ( :D to clean wound)

Umm........we're talkin about yer foot right :D