[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iran president: Israel will be wiped out

spain

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I know there is kind of a long standing policy/tradition that says you do not openly or overtly try to assassinate any sitting national political leader, which I think President Carter signed into law, right?

But in the cases of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong Il, couldn't we all just turn a blind eye? In fact, maybe we could all participate. C'mon we could all get on board with this one... let's make it fun! We could unite the parties by coming up with a bi-partisan contest to see who can plan the most creative and cost-effective assassination.

If you wait a while, Kim Jong-Il will disappear by himself. There will be a military coup in N Korea.

Don't we have some kind of treaty with Israel that if they are attacked, we will support them?

So, I say we let Iran destroy Israel, then we destroy Iran. Kinda the best of both worlds. Maybe some nukes will miss and hit Saudi Arabia, Syria, etc...and it'll be peace in the region finally.

Rabbi Moshe David Weiss, one of six members attending from the group Jews United Against Zionism, told delegates, "We don't want to deny the killing of Jews in World War II, but Zionists have given much higher figures for how many people were killed."

So if it was say "only" about a mil killed instead of 3 mil, it was no big deal? :D

Nuclear weapons are the only reason to even pay attention to these fruits. jeebus. They make hollywood sound sane.

THAIT IS A BALLD FACEED LIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Duke ran for office as a Republican every time and is still a Republican.

Really?

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is a former Democratic Presidential Primary candidate,

Who is lying you stupid scumbag? To try and act like this guy wasn't the typical Robert Byrd democrat is ludicrous on its face and you pompoms know it.

But hey, they guy isn't all that bad...

David Duke, circa 2005

Born 1950-07-01

Tulsa, Oklahomo,

THAIT IS A BALLD FACEED LIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Duke ran for office as a Republican every time and is still a Republican.

According to answers.com Duke ran for a Louisiana state senate seat as a democrat in 1975. In 1988 he switched political affliation from Democratic to Republican. In 1989 he ran for a seat in the Louisiana House against and defeated Republican John Treen even though President G. H. W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and other GOP notables campaigned for Treen in the district.

Me thinks he is just nuts.

So if it was say "only" about a mil killed instead of 3 mil, it was no big deal? :D

The generally accepted figure is 6,000,000 based on surviving Nazi paperwork and pre- and post-war censuses.

It's all an approximation of course but trying to reduce the heinousness of the crime by dropping it to x million is just risible, as you say.

The problem I have with all these nutbag Holocaust deniers is that there is a MOUNTAIN of historical and LIVING evidence that it occurred. If it had happened say in 2000 BC and empirical data was scarce, then that would be one thing. But this only happened 60 years ago and many people who witnessed it, from all sides, have been statements about it. Many of those same people are still alive. Literally thousands of books, movies, doucmentaries, articles, and research papers have been written and prove with no doubt whatsoever that the Holocaust did in fact happen. And yet, here these ostensibly scholarly clowns, some Jews, some Jew haters, parading around claiming that it is a hoax. How returded do you have to be?

You realize this is the middle east we're talkingn about right? It's practically a defining characteristic. I think if kids at a very young age display any strong sense of sanity they're thrown off a cliff or something. Edited by BeeR

Don't we have some kind of treaty with Israel that if they are attacked, we will support them?

So, I say we let Iran destroy Israel, then we destroy Iran. Kinda the best of both worlds. Maybe some nukes will miss and hit Saudi Arabia, Syria, etc...and it'll be peace in the region finally.

Not Saudi fool!

You realize this is the middle east we're talkingn about right? It's practically a defining characteristic. I think if kids at a very young age display any strong sense of sanity they're thrown off a cliff or something.

How are you any different than those you are judging en masse?

For God sakes, lets all be politically correct so we dont get all the liberals panties all bunched up. Squeegie and Yukon are already frothing at the mouth...

I still haven't figured out if you are for political correctness or against it, as you seem to take both sides of the issue in each and every thread you start. :D

I still haven't figured out if you are for political correctness or against it, as you seem to take both sides of the issue in each and every thread you start. :D

When have I ever been for political correctness?