[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many points will Balt. Def. score vs Cleveland?

BearcatTom

Cleveland always seems to play the Ravens tougher then expected, see the first time they played this year as an example. I will be at the game and I am hoping for a lot of scores from Jamal and Heap, and some great play from Scott, Ray Ray and Suggs as they are the anchors to my HOMEFIELD Advantage Dynasty team going against LT2 in the AFC Championship game.

Im worried about this matchup bigtime..Im facing them in my main local..I usually have an advantage over my opponents because I have the Bears D..I just hope the Bears can counter whatever the Ravens do.

Im worried about this matchup bigtime..Im facing them in my main local..I usually have an advantage over my opponents because I have the Bears D..I just hope the Bears can counter whatever the Ravens do.

I'd rather have the Bears D this week. My Brownies ride a roller coaster all year. They've been down lately, look for a fired up group of ball players. I'd take the under and the Brownies to cover.

I actually do think the Browns will score. Not much, but they will score. Hopefully McNair will air it out early and get a big lead that will force Andersen to start throwing. If it is a close game, they can continue to try to run Droughns and that will limit the TOs.

I think this game will etiher be a low scoring affair, like 17 - 3, or Balt. will win big like 35 - 3, but I don't forsee a KC vs Clev. game occurring.

Plus this game is hard for me as I was a Browns fan when I lived in Ohio. I was at the last game and have my seat from the Dog Pound in my Den. I hate the Ravens and what they did, but that's one of the cool things about fantasy football, it can make you cheer for someone you normally wouldn't.

Man - the Ravens and Bears D draft picks were just huge this year. Top two defenses by a mile, and now in a critical week, looking like either or both could throw up huge points....going against the Bears myself and have the 5th and 10th best D's (Seattle/Philly), but have to figure on a 10 pt loss at the position minimum...

Good thing the other guy doesn't have LT....oh wait