[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger or Favre?

wolfdigger

I have the same decision to make. I'm leaning towards Favre because of the match-up. But as you said Bulger didn't have a favorable match-up last week playing the Bears and he put up 350+ yds and 3 scores. If the Rams are at home, I'd play Bulger and not think twice about it, but being on the road makes it a bit tougher decision IMO. I still haven't decided yet. Hopefully we both make he right decision.

I have the same decision to make. I'm leaning towards Favre because of the match-up. But as you said Bulger didn't have a favorable match-up last week playing the Bears and he put up 350+ yds and 3 scores. If the Rams are at home, I'd play Bulger and not think twice about it, but being on the road makes it a bit tougher decision IMO. I still haven't decided yet. Hopefully we both make he right decision.

Much of Bulger's points came in garbage time last week, so thats a bit deceiving. He's still a nice option to have regardless.

Much of Bulger's points came in garbage time last week, so thats a bit deceiving. He's still a nice option to have regardless.

I agree but he had success when they were still in the game. And I think even Oak may be able to score on the Rams Def. I don't see the Rams getting a big lead and being able to sit on the ball.