[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleeper Cell: Season II Episode II

cliaz

He did not look like he was enjoying it...

So far, the only thing that I don't like about season 2 is Darwyn's new case agent...that guy is a bad actor. Sheesh.

Yeah he is. He is trying to be like the captian from the firefly show (serinity movie). it aint working.

I really like how the show is coming out with a new episode every night. It brings a greater sense of immediacy and continuity to the story line, relative to a new episode every week, or whenever the heck the network feels like getting around to it (like with Lost).

Well, finished watching it on In Demand. The last episode is...interesting. Looking forward to discussing when you guys are done.

Yeah I have DTV so I can't watch the whole thing. Just finished episode IV last night. 4 more to go.

Was it worth it? Better than last season?

Yeah I have DTV so I can't watch the whole thing. Just finished episode IV last night. 4 more to go.

Was it worth it? Better than last season?

Not better than last season. I really, really enjoyed the first season, so maybe it was impossible for the second season to improve.

I think what I liked the most about the first season was the focus on the cell itself and the interaction of those characters. Also, Farik was such a compelling leader that he really moved things along.

This season spends way too much time with Gail, the acting is poorer, and the story is much less plausable. Worth watching, certainly, but not nearly as good as the first season.

So far, the only thing that I don't like about season 2 is Darwyn's new case agent...that guy is a bad actor. Sheesh.

I figured out why I don't like that character: he looks like Andy Richter (the old sidekick from the Connan O'Brien show).

Andy

Edited by yo mama