[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Cowboys New Stadium WOW!

Kansas State 2000

Holy Chit! As much as I don't like the cowboys....that there is one heck of a stadium. Who's paying for this?

Well, in a way, we'll all pay for this.

I believe Texas Stadium ushered in the era of luxury suites and personal seat licenses. While I'm sure there will be more creative ways to squeeze money out of fans, the one thing that strikes me about this design is field-level suites. We're getting closer to the day when only the uber-wealthy can watch the game live from all the good viewing angles, while the regular Joe Fan can sit in the nose-bleed seats and watch the game on the big TV.

What's the point in having a retractable roof with that scoreboard in the middle? Won't they have to close it when it threatens to rain?

I believe Texas Stadium ushered in the era of luxury suites and personal seat licenses. While I'm sure there will be more creative ways to squeeze money out of fans, the one thing that strikes me about this design is field-level suites. We're getting closer to the day when only the uber-wealthy can watch the game live from all the good viewing angles, while the regular Joe Fan can sit in the nose-bleed seats and watch the game on the big TV.

What's the point in having a retractable roof with that scoreboard in the middle? Won't they have to close it when it threatens to rain?

:D We are getting closer to the day of the gladiators and the rulers who watch them fight. :D

At Lambeau you can do that from the parking lot. It's for the fans who can't get in.

There is framework for the roof, and the scoreboards would be designed for outdoor weather.

At Lambeau you can do that from the parking lot. It's for the fans who can't get in.

Sorry, Lambeau Field does not feature this