[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB problems Please advise

Blitzburgh

6 points per TD 1 point per 20 yards passing, 1 point per 10 rushing

On my Roster I have Vick and Kitna. I'm thinking about Starting Kitna this week against GB. But next week they play Chicago. And Jones is out, that leaves the D to key in on Kitna

Vick I just can't trust anymore in a playoff game, Talk me out of it if I'm wrong.

On the waiver wire are.

Rivers (KC, Seattle)

Garcia (Giants, Dallas)

Bot Defenses can be passed on, I'm shying away from Rivers because I have Gates and LT already. I dont think I want to many eggs in one basket.

I'm leaning twords dropping Vick and picking up and starting Garcia the next two weeks if I can keep winning. Any opinions???

PS Delhome may be availiable also. He is playing fairly weak pass D's the next two weeks but is coming off an injury. I heard someone may be dropping him

6 points per TD 1 point per 20 yards passing, 1 point per 10 rushing

On my Roster I have Vick and Kitna. I'm thinking about Starting Kitna this week against GB. But next week they play Chicago. And Jones is out, that leaves the D to key in on Kitna

Vick I just can't trust anymore in a playoff game, Talk me out of it if I'm wrong.

On the waiver wire are.

Rivers (KC, Seattle)

Garcia (Giants, Dallas)

Bot Defenses can be passed on, I'm shying away from Rivers because I have Gates and LT already. I dont think I want to many eggs in one basket.

I'm leaning twords dropping Vick and picking up and starting Garcia the next two weeks if I can keep winning. Any opinions???

PS Delhome may be availiable also. He is playing fairly weak pass D's the next two weeks but is coming off an injury. I heard someone may be dropping him

Vick unfortunately is best option considering your situation, as you shouldnt pick up Rivers...Kitna just doesnt look good lately. Please see mine