[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CrispIrons (idiot savant) answers your wdis questions

crispirons

Please pick two out of the following:

Colston vs Washington

T.O @ Atlanta

R. Wayne vs Cincinatti

I am thinking Colston and Wayne as they are both at home and T.O.s TD last week was luck. Romo's honeymoon period seems over.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

post a link and I will answer yours

i think you have it right. homerun or basehit, i think they are the same. staking anything on owens in the playoffs could be detrimental to your health.

Parker has a tough match-up @ Carolina

SA should be good against Niners

Chester vs. Jets would be a no brainer except for the ribs

MJD may be the starter @ Tenn.

Any thoughts?

Also

Vick vs. Dallas

Favre vs. Detroit

Thanks in advance

--------------------

10 team non-keeper Qb-2Rb-3Wr-1Flex-1kicker-1D/ST

1 for 25 pass/1 for 10 rush-rec./6 for td/-3 for int.

Vick/Favre

Alexander/Parker/C.Taylor/De.Williams/MJD/Moore/Nash

CJ/Fitz/Evans/Colston/Jennings

Carney

Ravens

2003,2005 champion

With Watson probably out, should I go with Stevens or drop Watson for Scheffler? If a player is injured during our playoffs we can only pick up another player by cutting said injured player.

Stevens vs SF

Scheffler @ARI

i have to decide by gamtime tomorrow, since the rosters lock up and Stevens also plays on Thurs. Given that I'm thinking to go with Stone hands since who knows about Watson's leg.

wow! a 1.5 ppr league. after the railroad (jags rbs) came through indy's defense last week, i have to think they make some adjustments and improve a bit. i don't own rudi in any leagues so i'm not sure about his ppr value. again, i have to say, what is your need? homerun or basehit. bush has the 40 pt possibility while rudi is good for 12-20 everygame he plays in. both team have multiple options of offense so it makes it even tougher of a call.

Rudi gets few receptions. He may get 2-3 with Perry out. SJax and Bush have done real well with all their catches. I am the number seed going against the 5. I think either will be fine.

Thanks.

Parker has a tough match-up @ Carolina

SA should be good against Niners

Chester vs. Jets would be a no brainer except for the ribs

MJD may be the starter @ Tenn.

Any thoughts?

Also

Vick vs. Dallas

Favre vs. Detroit

Thanks in advance

--------------------

10 team non-keeper Qb-2Rb-3Wr-1Flex-1kicker-1D/ST

1 for 25 pass/1 for 10 rush-rec./6 for td/-3 for int.

Vick/Favre

Alexander/Parker/C.Taylor/De.Williams/MJD/Moore/Nash

CJ/Fitz/Evans/Colston/Jennings

Carney

Ravens

2003,2005 champion

nice choices to have at rb. i like all of them this week. if i had to choose, i guess it would be alexander and parker for the basehit and alexander and drew for the homerun. taylor uncertainty scares me, but, i am starting him in my local (no other choices really).

qb i would go with favre for the basehit and vick for the homerun, though i suspect favre may throw for 3 scores and 250.

With Watson probably out, should I go with Stevens or drop Watson for Scheffler? If a player is injured during our playoffs we can only pick up another player by cutting said injured player.

Stevens vs SF

Scheffler @ARI

i have to decide by gamtime tomorrow, since the rosters lock up and Stevens also plays on Thurs. Given that I'm thinking to go with Stone hands since who knows about Watson's leg.

i would probably pick up scheffler in all honesty. stevens has been dissappointing to say the least. scheffler seems to get decent love from cutler. i'd make the move.

WDIS at RB in 2 leagues (need 1 from the first 2 and 2 from the second bunch):

T.Jones V Bucs

C.Taylor V Jets

L.Betts @ Saints

D.Mcallister V Redskins

J.Lewis V Browns

S.Morris @ Bills

Thanks!

you are banged up and banged up at rb in the first league. i'd lean towards taylor in your first matchup. in the 2nd league, i would probably lean towards betts and jamal. of the 4, i would definetly sit sammy morris.

got a tough wdis question?? ask me. i seem to be better at picking players for other teams than my own. ask away, all will be answered (until i go to work).

Pick 2 RB's (1 pt/reception)

Tatum Bell @ AZ

Brian Westbrook @ Giants

Ahman Green vs. Detroit

Sammy Morris @ Buff

Pick 3 WR's (1 pt/reception)

Laverneus Coles @ Minn (I think he is a must start)

Terry Glenn @ Atl (I think he is a must start)

Marques Colston vs. Wash

Devry Henderson vs. Wash

Mike Furrey @ Packers

Santonio Holmes @ Carolina

Pick 2 RB's (1 pt/reception)

Tatum Bell @ AZ

Brian Westbrook @ Giants

Ahman Green vs. Detroit

Sammy Morris @ Buff

Pick 3 WR's (1 pt/reception)

Laverneus Coles @ Minn (I think he is a must start)

Terry Glenn @ Atl (I think he is a must start)

Marques Colston vs. Wash

Devry Henderson vs. Wash

Mike Furrey @ Packers

Santonio Holmes @ Carolina

lol.....do you really need me to tell you to start westy?? i am counting on him in my local in a big sort of way. so should you. as i stated earlier, sit sammy morris for sure. of your other two choices, i'd lean towards green actually.

of the wr's, i'd go with your top 3, but stay on top of colston situation. everything i've heard thus far, says he will go. i wouldn't take a chance on the bottom 2.

Why won't the Bears win a playoff game this year?

Wait, wait, wait. I can answer this one. Because they suck. And Rex Grossman just wants to go f*cking deep. And because they suck. Did I already mention that they suck?

:D

:D

i thought you were going to ask me who to start against myself in 32homers. that would have been funny. rex could give us some troubles. i know it, you know it, the whole nfl knows it. that being said, he still could surprise us. none of the teams of the nfc have a really dominating defense (besides dabears). i think sexy rexy needs to look at what was doing him good earlier in the yr. hitting mushin more. going to clark more often. he could pull it together. or we could be doomed. but the defense won't let us go down easy either way.

btw, hows that vikings qb situation looking? they going to throw the kid in there yet??

I start two RB's. Obviously LT is numero uno....at RB2...is it Edge, Julius, Marion, or Sammy.

I actually like Sammy but I can be convinced otherwise. Who is the stud to start of my next four for RB2?

thanks.

i'm not fond of sammy this week. i might be in the minority here. i think you got to go with edge, considering his recent performances. i wouldn't go with julius or barber just because of the split. it is a tough matchup for edge, i would still go with him.

Hasselback vs 49ers with high winds or Young vs Jags

i think i would ignore the weather deal in seattle and go with hass just because that matchup for young looks really bad. however, if it is a skunking by the jags, garbage time pts could add up quickly for young. i'd still lean towards the experience of hass.

Rank these WRs

Branch v SF

Booker @ Buf

S Moss @ NO

Chambers @ Buf

1pt/20yds

6pt/TD

Not a PPR league

Thanks

whereas most people don't like the campbell to moss combo this week, i do. chambers has been a nightmare. glad i don't own him. branch looks to be the best wr hass will have to throw to tonight but i would probably go with the hot hookup recently harrington/booker. branch and moss for the safeplay.

Do I start S.Alexander or FWP along with LJ this week?

1 pt rush/rec

6 pt TD

No PPR.

Also hot handed Booker over Reggie Brown?

Thanks in advance!

got to go with the big guns there. SALT.

i own brown and have to start either him or braylon. i'm starting brown but i think you should start booker.

i thought you were going to ask me who to start against myself in 32homers. that would have been funny. rex could give us some troubles. i know it, you know it, the whole nfl knows it. that being said, he still could surprise us. none of the teams of the nfc have a really dominating defense (besides dabears). i think sexy rexy needs to look at what was doing him good earlier in the yr. hitting mushin more. going to clark more often. he could pull it together. or we could be doomed. but the defense won't let us go down easy either way.

btw, hows that vikings qb situation looking? they going to throw the kid in there yet??

Hey Crispy,

Was just :D you a bit. With Horn probably out, my WR's could be rough in our matchup, and the fact that your defense and PK and RB and TE play the Bucs, you gotta like your chances. Guess we'll see.

As for the Vikes, I'm done watching. For the first time in the last 25 years that I've been a Vikes fan, I won't watch anymore. When Johnson threw the 4th pick in the Bears game, I swore I would not watch another offensive snap with Johnson at QB. It's brutal. When he got pulled, I was ecstatic, only to get kicked in the nuts again the following week. The kid should be in there, and anything else is a tremendous mistake. I don't care if he's not ready. The Vikes are done, and should start giving this kid a look, and letting him learn.

Good luck this weekend Opraher. :D