Sign in to follow this  
rsureck

WDIS at QB - Brady or Rivers

1pt per 5 completions or 20 yds. 4pts per TD pass.

Brady at home vs. Houston

Rivers at home vs. KC

A few weeks back I would have easily gone with Brady especially with Houston being amongst the worst against the pass, but after last week good gosh. KC is in the middle of the pack in Pass Defense and Rivers is likely the more consistent choice. I have a pretty strong team and in the first round of the playoffs I am facing a much weaker opponent.

Your advice is appreciated.

The rest of my starting lineup.

L. Johnson, S. Jackson

Boldin, Booker, Reg. Brown.

Balt

Vinatieri.

It's tough, but I'd go with Rivers, especially if your scoring favours TD. I could see Brady going for maybe 300 yards, and maybe 1 TD. If they get up high early, they'll be rushing the clock down anyways. The KC-SD game will be a shootout. Sure, LT will get his touchdowns, but I could see Rivers going for 250 and TD's.

I would take Rivers... lately he's been pretty solid, 2 TDs per game and decent yardage. It's the Tomlinson show for sure, but he usually tosses at least one TD to Gates, and one to Tomlinson or a random WR. I don't see Rivers tossing up a stinker against a hated AFC West rival with homefield advantage on the line.

I posted the same question. I think Brady has to come back strong this week. Its tough starting Rivers when you know Tomlinson is writing the history books when they are inside the 20.

brady will be huge this week and it's calling for thunderstorms in the san diego game.

Any last thoughts. Rivers is more consistent Vs. Brady and the hope for a bounce back game. Need to turn in my lineup.

Thanks. rsureck

Brady wont have two turds in a row. In fact, he is soooo competitive, I would expect him to light it up...especially since it is Houston. BRADY