[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trip to the Championship! WDIS

Teatime_Ninjas

Hello all...

I'm playing for a trip to my league's championship and I need some advice. I have to start two of the following players:

Reggie Brown @ Giants

Derrick Mason vs. Browns

Marty Booker @ Bills

Reche Caldwell vs. Texans

Kellen Winslow @ Ravens

League is performance, with 1 ppr for WR, and 2 ppr for TEs. There is also a bonus of 3 points for a TE taht goes over 100 yards. 6 points for a TD 0-39yds, 9 points for 40+yds.

Thanks!

We have almost the identical set of WR. I have Boldin and dont have Winslow. Otherwise identical.

The TE scoring is a bit interesting and puts a wrench into, but of that group I am going with Reg. Brown and Booker (and boldin). I figured Caldwell is too risky given Brady's insconsistency and the same can be said for Mason. Booker has been a stud lately especially with getting a point per reception. Reg Brown has been good too since Garcia has been throwing alot and the Giants give up points. With Balt's defense, I might stay away from Winslow.

See mine. rsureck