[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS TE - Stevens or Scheffler

Steelhead

With Watson probably out, should I go with Stevens or drop Watson for Scheffler? If a player is injured during our playoffs we can only pick up another player by cutting said injured player.

Stevens vs SF

Scheffler @ARI

Not so sure Watson won't play. He was limited in practice, but it wasn't like he's in a full body cast. I say hold off on any early waiver moves right now, if possible. There wasn't a rash of injuries at the TE position last week, so there shouldn't be a big rush by the remaining teams in your league to pick up a flyer like Scheffler.

Edited by yo mama

Not so sure Watson won't play. He was limited in practice, but it wasn't like he's in a full body cast. I say hold off on any early waiver moves right now, if possible. There wasn't a rash of injuries at the TE position last week, so there shouldn't be a big rush by the remaining teams in your league to pick up a flyer like Scheffler.

With the Thursday game if I'm gonna pick up a TE I have to do it by tomorrow night. Plus with SEA playing on Thursday I'll have to decide whether to roll with Stevens or not.

Not a good situation, but at least I have a +2 home field advantage going into the game.

With the Thursday game if I'm gonna pick up a TE I have to do it by tomorrow night. Plus with SEA playing on Thursday I'll have to decide whether to roll with Stevens or not.

Not a good situation, but at least I have a +2 home field advantage going into the game.

Stevens is a tool box. Seems like all I ever see are highlights of him dropping passes and running his mouth. I'd much rather roll with Scheffler, who Cutler is comfortable throwing to in the red zone. Stephen Alexanders hurt ribs should provide Scheffler a few more opportunities. Arizona hasn't been a real playground for opposing TE's this year, but that wouldn't keep me from playing Scheffler over Stevens. Besides, the weather looks to be horrible in SEA tomorrow night with rain and high winds.

Edited by yo mama

good logic there. Anyone else?

I'd recommend Utecht. He's probably still available and Peyton has been focusing on him more with Stokely and Clark out (Fletcher is a non-factor). Utecht actually had a TD last week as the refs incorrectly ruled he didn't cross the goalline. INDY didn't want to risk the challenge/lost timeout so Peyton just hurried the team up to the line for the score.

I think I'd stay with Stevens. He's the one Sea WR who shouldn't be affected by the weather, and he could even benefit from DJax's absence with a short TD. Scheffler had one good game -- doesn't mean he's anything to depend on.

Realistically, I wouldn't expect a whole lot from either one, so I'd also try to avoid cutting Watson if you don't have to...or if you do, maybe pick up his backup -- Daniel Graham maybe?