[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston Update

rajncajn

Reported on WWL radio: Colston practiced fully today & showed no hinderance from his ankle injury. He is no longer listed on the injury report. I would expect Brees & company to try their damnest to put the rookie back in the hunt for ROY this weekend. :D

Reported on WWL radio: Colston practiced fully today & showed no hinderance from his ankle injury. He is no longer listed on the injury report. I would expect Brees & company to try their damnest to put the rookie back in the hunt for ROY this weekend. :D

Yea baby! thats what I want to see :D:bash::clap:

Also they confirmed the news I posted earlier on Horn from his agent. He only has a severe groin strain & is questionable for this week. Horn expects to be back before the end of the season. My opinion is he will likely miss the next couple of games & possibly the last as well if we've clinched the bye.

Edited by rajncajn

So my Henderson run is over?? :D

:D Boy talk about jumping the gun, be careful before you start him and sit Henderson. Although I do think both will do alright this week. I have both and still like Henderson he’s done a lot for my team, Lately!!! You may want to see some numbers before you’re so sure that he won't be slowed down specially as the game goes on. He did leave this weeks game with cramps as Hendy got almost a hundred yards and a TD…

Henderson has ALSO had some decent games when Colston plays,, Horn is out for a while. Cooper what's he doing catching some hale marys in the endsone? Henderson turning out to be a pretty good receiver.

So my Henderson run is over?? :D

Henderson's numbers aren't affected so much by Colston. He will continue to be the guy to stretch the defense no matter who else plays WR, but as I stated in another thread, he's only topped 4 receptions once this entire season so I consider him a hit-or-miss guy who could get you big numbers or nothing at all. Once Horn comes back there will be a little less to go around, but until then I wouldn't worry too much about Henderson. Again though, keep in mind just how much he does get the ball no matter the situation.

Edited by rajncajn

he's only topped 4 receptions once this entire season

Agreed...

But look what he does with them, Say last week I had him in instead of Colston... 2 catches for what was it,, 92 and TD?? They tried to use his speed in a run,, not for much but its interesting to see what NO is thinking. 1 carry for 3yds. Not bad wonder what he'll do against Was,, he he :D

Colston had 48 yds. but I do think he'll do much better this week and if I didn't have Larry Fitzgerald I would start both. :D

Henderson's numbers aren't affected so much by Colston.

:bash:

I think when Horns out and Hendy's in,,, Henderson numbers are bolstered by Colston's play. The D's are worried about the long play so they take some of the heat of Colston. That helps Colston and the opposite is true too, Colston has the D's all tied up on some plays leaving speedy boy Devery to streak towards Da House... :D

Poor Washington,, :D , they have Bush to worry about too.

I think when Horns out and Hendy's in,,, Henderson numbers are bolstered by Colston's play. The D's are worried about the long play so they take some of the heat of Colston. That helps Colston and the opposite is true too, Colston has the D's all tied up on some plays leaving speedy boy Devery to streak towards Da House... :D

Poor Washington,, :D , they have Bush to worry about too.

Correct, what I was getting at was Colston playing doesn't necessarily detract from Henderson's numbers since he serves a specific role in the offense.

Correct, what I was getting at was Colston playing doesn't necessarily detract from Henderson's numbers since he serves a specific role in the offense.

Aren’t you glad we’re sitting at home? Colston, Bush, Henderson, Brees…. Holly Crap…

What the hell is Wash. going to do???

:D

I'm thinking they may just bury their head in the freakin sand...

Aren’t you glad we’re sitting at home? Colston, Bush, Henderson, Brees…. Holly Crap…

I need Cosltron to take me to the promised land. along with Hassleback, Driver, Westbrook, S Jackson, Crumpler and Miami oh and Longwell.

and throw in McCalister what an offensive juggernaut.

Edited by fballfreak