[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fred Taylor/Edge/Sam Morris

schwaby

I need to start 2 out of the three. My points go 6 for TD, and 2 for every 25 yards.

I'm a little afraid to start Taylor because of his hamstring and he shares carries with Jones. I don't know too much about Sam Morris. I like Edge now that the line is working for them. Who would you start?

The sharing carries doesn't both me that much, because Jacksonsville runs so much Fred still gets as many carries as a lot of feature backs. But his healthy DOES concern me -- however, remember Maurice Jones-Drew is also on the injury report, and depending on how things shake out maybe Fred plays and Mojo sits!!

You've gotta start Morris -- feature guy, great matchup. IF you know Fred is playing and healthy, I'd use him over Edge in a tough matchup. But if you can't wait, you have to use a healthy Edge.

You've gotta start Morris -- feature guy, great matchup.

I agree he's a great start against Buf.. Thing is, he gets the bulk of the carries on a team that's heating up! Last week he got 123ruyd, RuTD and 39reyd. That was against NE he sohuld do pretty well against Buf. He's a RB that is used to catch the ball . He can bust out a long run, three wks ago he had 12 carries for 91yds, one of which was 55yds. He averages 4.6 yards per carry, not bad, he did fumble 3 times,,,, except for that, I like him... AND I'm starting him over Addai this week! Mia will be using him all day in dat nasty Buffalo weather. :D