[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Survivor Challenge - Week 15

Hugh 0ne

No losers this week, well, except for Spain in the Dumbass bracket. And FWIW, apparently HoP takes it in the ass. NTTAWWT.

If your name appears here, you are still alive:

T Bone65 (ARZ, BAL, MIA, ATL, JAX, DAL, DEN, NYG, SD, CAR, KC, IND, NE, CIN)

Howbouthemcowboys (ARZ, BAL, PHI, DAL, KC, DEN, NE, CHI, NYG, CAR, PIT, SD, NO, CIN)

House of Pain (ARZ, BAL, PHI, IND, CHI, DEN, NE, NYG, SD, CAR, KC, SEA, NO, CIN)

If your name appears here, you're a worthless loser but still have a chance at winning a free huddle membership:

Savage Beatings (NE, CIN, BAL, PHI, SF, NYJ, MIN, NYG, SD, IND, PIT, DAL, KC, TEN)

Kryptonite (ARZ, IND, BAL, ATL, NO, DEN, NE, CHI, SD, CAR, KC, DAL, STL, CIN)

Vikesguy (ARZ, SD, PHI, DAL, IND, DEN, NE, NYG, JAX, CAR, BAL, SEA, KC, CIN)

If HoP wins this contest, I will delete every thread associated with and pretend it never happened.

KEEP IN MIND, THERE IS A THURSDAY GAME THIS WEEK, SO IF YOU WANT TO PICK THAT, YOUR PICK MUST BE IN BY 11:59pm EST tonight. Otherwise, follow the rules below:

You know the rules - make your picks here; you have until 11:59pm EST Saturday night for Sunday games and 11:59pm EST Sunday night for Monday games. If you didn't play last week, you CAN'T play now. If you want to change your pick, don't just edit your original post, make a new one, or I will not see it.

ONE MORE THING, PRIZES:

First Place: One Roundtrip Ticket to anywhere Southwest Airlines Flies to. Generously donated by our resident topographer, ABearwithFurniture .

Second Place: One Microsoft Windows Vista OS (Full Version), generously donated by Bill Gates' cousin, DO Jaded.

Third Place: A rack of ribs and bottle of BBQ sauce from Corkey's famous ribs in Nashville, TN, generously donated by Turf Smurf.

Fourth Place: A free huddle membership for the 2007 season, generously donated by our fearless leader and William Green fan, DMD.

Here are the games to pick from:

Thursday, Dec. 14

San Francisco at Seattle 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, Dec. 16

Dallas at Atlanta 8:00 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 17

Cleveland at Baltimore 1:00 p.m.

Detroit at Green Bay 1:00 p.m.

Houston at New England 1:00 p.m.

Jacksonville at Tennessee 1:00 p.m.

Miami at Buffalo 1:00 p.m.

N.Y. Jets at Minnesota 1:00 p.m.

Pittsburgh at Carolina 1:00 p.m.

Tampa Bay at Chicago 1:00 p.m.

Washington at New Orleans 1:00 p.m.

Denver at Arizona 4:05 p.m.

Philadelphia at N.Y. Giants 4:15 p.m.

St. Louis at Oakland 4:15 p.m.

Kansas City at San Diego 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Dec. 18

Cincinnati at Indianapolis 8:30 p.m.

Good luck.

REMINDER: Teams can only be used ONE time. If you pick the same team a second time you will be disqualified, I don't have the time to PM everyone who makes a wrong pick. TIA.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Week 1: New England Patriots

Week 2: Cincinnati Bengals

Week 3: Baltimore Ravens

Week 4: Philadelphia Eagles

Week 5: San Francisco 49ers

Week 6: New York Jets

Week 7: Minnesota Vikings

Week 8: New York Giants

Week 9: San Diego Chargers

Week 10: Indianapolis Colts

Week 11: Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 12: Dallas Cowboys

Week 13: Kansas City Chiefs

Week 14: Tennessee Titans

Week 15: New Orleans Saints

Gotta holster the thread uzi for yet another week Hughole :lol:...........I thought I had that boner on the Chitown choke....... :D

I was at the Ravens game enjoying a dozen or so :bash: and I saw the score was 24-3 and I was like :doh: Then we left the game and I saw the score was 31-31 and I was like :tup: Then the Bears won and I was like :clap:

2 more weeks to go HoP, can you do it is the only question that remains :D

This "newbie" is gonna take you :huh: