[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR

pipes01

call me nuts ( please don't actually call me that ) but i would consider ( again just a maybe ) consider sitting holt

Raiders are ranked first against pass ...i expect stephen jackson to do most of the scoring and damage as raiders almost dead last against run

now the news came out that Joe Horn is not playing and will be shut down till playoffs which makes Henderson clear cut starter with Colston , and the two of them ( colston and Henderson ) very goos starts this weekend

just a thought ...the safe route ultimately is to go with your studs though in Holt

I would sit Henderson. Colston's the starter, I'm not even sure if Henderson plays across from him or if the Saints use Copper. Holt and Colston are studs; even if they DON'T get big plays they get yards. Devery is the only one of the three who I'd really worry about laying an egg and having a 2-point game.

I would sit Henderson. Colston's the starter, I'm not even sure if Henderson plays across from him or if the Saints use Copper. Holt and Colston are studs; even if they DON'T get big plays they get yards. Devery is the only one of the three who I'd really worry about laying an egg and having a 2-point game.

well said...Holt will be OK even against Oak...not so sure about Devery

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?act=...=0#entry1844217

Edited by Deacon Frost

I have Colston, Henderson, and Holt

Who sits??????????????

One of the few times I might sit a STUD. Sit Holt, roll the dice with NO this week. ONE and most likely BOTH Colston and Henderson will go nuts at home against Wash... R.U.KIDDING.ME??? Does Washington even have a pass defense cause Oakland surely seems to? Henderson is out on the field while Colston is, Copper hasn’t done much more than catch a Hale Mary and Joe Horn is out. Brees can and loves to go with the long ball! Gee I wonder if he’ll give it a shot against the lowly Washington passing D… Be there for it!

One of the few times I might sit a STUD. Sit Holt, roll the dice with NO this week. ONE and most likely BOTH Colston and Henderson will go nuts at home against Wash... R.U.KIDDING.ME??? Does Washington even have a pass defense cause Oakland surely seems to? Henderson is out on the field while Colston is, Copper hasn’t done much more than catch a Hale Mary and Joe Horn is out. Brees can and loves to go with the long ball! Gee I wonder if he’ll give it a shot against the lowly Washington passing D… Be there for it!

ASYS