[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Branch in the wind or C. Henry on Monday Night?

at this point based on the weather in seattle , and the # of receivers seattle will have available ( apparently Engram will play some as well ) i would go with Henry ...

expect a shootout in the dome on monday night which could make Henry a good play

good luck

I think you've GOT to go with Branch. DJax is out, so Branch is Hasselbeck's #1 WR. Engram isn't 100% healthy, Burleson never seems to catch the ball, and Hackett is probably the next best guy the Seahawks have. Henry is the #3 WR playing against a team with a decent pass defense and no rushing defense at all...

I have Branch and he has only had one good game for me. I would go with Henry, must remember there is supposed to be 50mph gusts tonight

I think that I would go with Branch. He is the #1 WR and although Henry will catch some passes, he has TJ and Cinqo de Mayo getting most of the balls

I think you've GOT to go with Branch. DJax is out, so Branch is Hasselbeck's #1 WR. Engram isn't 100% healthy, Burleson never seems to catch the ball, and Hackett is probably the next best guy the Seahawks have. Henry is the #3 WR playing against a team with a decent pass defense and no rushing defense at all...

I'd go with Henry not only because of the weather but because of a fact that everyone else has failed to mention- Hasselbeck seems to favor DJ Hackett over Branch after D Jax.

It is pouring rain in Seattle....

Dump Branch!!!!

It was really be pouring as you said it twice. :D