[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it me or

daboz

This is crazy, So many injuries in such little time.

Like Addai and Rhodes both pretty much healthy all year,, week 15 both are dinged. I had both of em all year. Instead of one taking over for a week or two while one is dinged they're both questionable for the first time in the same week,,, 15 AND a fantasy lesson for all. Three of the wild card teams in my league are screwed cause of this little injury run.

1 has only three WR's,,, two of em are Randy Moss who he has to start this week, (that's a donut!) and Darrell Jackson who got him here in the first place, he's out!!! He's got Ahman Green and Thomas Jones too. One of the other Wild Card teams has only three RB's on which one is Kevin Jones, they gota start Mike Bell for #2... And if bell or Gore go down they'll be down to one RB for the SB RUN!!!! AT least the third team, the lowest seed, has some depth but he's got Chester Taylor and Donald Driver. I hope he makes it through the Wild Card game just for making the trades before the deadline. I picked up Sammy Morris just before the deadline cause no one else did. He could have been a solid start for any of these teams this week.

Why would anyone go to the playoffs, with a trade deadline a few weeks ago, without picking up some depth? In our league the next to last tie breakers is your bench score.

I guess I should be happy they didn't pick up some depth but as the commish I would love to see these owners think about depth. I guess they will next season! One of the owners has already won the SB twice in 9 years... Blown-Away he's up the creek...

Edited by daboz

I don't have great players but do have many good ones and have depth. One high seed has Addai, but his QB's are Harrington, Campbell and Brad Johnson. After losing McNabb he didn't get Harrington in time.

I have had some injuries but those players are pretty much OK now.

I have been cursed recently after a blazing 10-0 start, losing Gonzalez, Colston, Chester, McNabb, maybe T Jones for at least some time. My opponent this week, however, can't even field a team in Round 1 of the playoffs.

His WR: DJax, Horn, Wayne (may not be able to put two on the field)

His RB: THenry, KJones, JWright, AHarris

I consider myself lucky.......

I have been cursed recently after a blazing 10-0 start, losing Gonzalez, Colston, Chester, McNabb, maybe T Jones for at least some time. My opponent this week, however, can't even field a team in Round 1 of the playoffs.

His WR: DJax, Horn, Wayne (may not be able to put two on the field)

His RB: THenry, KJones, JWright, AHarris

I consider myself lucky.......

I’ve noticed that almost every year, (9 yrs) its one of the teams that trades the most and smartest that wins!!!

It's probably just players trying to use up their sick days before the year ends...

That is hilarious....only cause I'm dealing with it in the "real" world ("I have 198 hours of vacation time saved up - mind if I take the month of December off although I know your trying to ramp things up for going into January"). Good to see I have something in common with Andy Reid....