[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice little story...

Ziachild007

Your sis is very cool, Zia - puts most of us to shame. BTW, I went to school for two years in Big Sandy, hometown of Lovie Smith. Do you live anywhere near there?

I currently live in and went to school in Diana, work in Kilgore.

Printed this out and faxed it to my mom today. She called me back within a few minutes and was literally in tears. She was surprised how something little like people into fantasy football can come together and form such a tight knit little community. She wanted me to tell you all thanks for lifting her spirits and thanks for the kind words. She said you all were awesome and I have to agree!! :D

Missed this one today, I had to work all day. :D

I have nothing to add except to echo the words spoken by other Huddlers earlier. Sometimes I find myself being very cynical about our species but stories like this remind me that there are an awful lot of wonderful people about.

You just don't hear about them as much.