[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok Head Breaking Decision on who to start at Qb..

fantasyguru#1

Ok Eli has been good last 2 weeks .. He plays Eagles

Vick plays Cowboys

scorign rules 5 points for passing td, -2 for int, 1 point for every 10 yards passign starting at 150..... 300 yard passing bonus 5 points, 1 point for every 10 yards rushing, 100 yard rushing qb 10 point bonus, rushing td for qbs 10.....

I guess I'm in the minority here but I like Vick alot more than Eli this week as he'll have to carry the team on his back whereas Eli will get a ton of help from his rushing game, as a matter of fact the G-Men will need very little from Eli in this game as the Eagles cannot stop the run and Tiki and Jacobs will have a monster game. I can see Vick chucking it around for 150-180 yds and a TD while rushing for 70-80 yds and possibly another td, whereas I think Eli tops out around 200 passing yds and a TD maybe 2. In my league Vick would have the edge with those stats.