[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another win or go home...At 12-2 it would stink to go home now!

out to win

Ok, scoring is 6pts/TD, -2 interception, 1pt/50yds passing, 1pt/20yds rec and rushing

Hackett or Caldwell??? DJax is out. I picked up Hackett but just read that Engram may also play in tonight's game plus it's going to be raining. My other option is Caldwell vs. Hous. Matchup is equally as good. No Gabriel, No Watson. Could be the only viable WR for Brady but with NE's passing, who knows? Will they double cover Caldwell? The kicker too, is that the other owner is playing Hasselbeck. If he throws to Hackett that will help neautralize the scoring a bit.

Favre or Romo??? Favre vs. Det may be high scoring (Driver is now questionable - also my player). Romo vs. Atl. and opposing teams are starting to read him.

Gore vs. Sea or Ahman Green vs. Det? Rain is a factor for Gore plus I'm thinking Sea will jump out early and SF may not run as much. But sit a stud?? Injury a factor for Green but he should have a good game.

As you can see, I have several crucial decisions to make. I've had a great season at 12-2 and I would hate to be eliminated by this week's game. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Well, as you read in my post, i have the same quarterback decision to make as you. I have decided to go with Farve. I just think that it is a better matchup. Romo has had a rew great fantasy games and a couple of bad fantasy games. Farve is always a consistant fantasy scorer, so i am going with consistancy with a chance for a huge game against the Lions def. I would probally start Gore over Green. Gore is pretty much the San Fran offense and should put up good numbers against the Seattle Def. Also, if you choose to start Farve, i would definitley start Gore because I never like having a quarterback and running back on the same team because every passing touchdown takes a potential score from your running back and every rushing touchdown takes potential points away from your quarterback. In order for both to have a huge game, they would have to score a lot of points. That is just my opinion. at reciever, i just do not know which of the two I would start. Probally Caldwell but I have no reason for that.