[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

START COLSTON AND HENDERSON?

pmaddock

Sorry, this topic may have been posted already. Since it appears that Colston is good to go, I am seriously thinking of starting both Colston and Henderson. My other options (I need to start 3 receivers) are as follows in this performance league:

Colston hosting Washington

Henderson hosting Washington

Stallworth at the Giants

or

Colston or Henderson

Stallworth

Mark Clayton hosting Cleveland

or

Henderson or Colston

Stallworth

Mark Clayton

or

start both NO receivers and also Clayton. This decision is so critical. If I win, I am in the Superbowl. The really bad news is that I am going up against God (LT) and Brees (4 points awarded per TD toss, 6 points awarded per TD reception). Maybe starting both of the NO receivers will completely negate Brees (of course this could kill me if Brees throws all of his TD's toward Copper, Bush, or Duece (who I am also starting).

decisions, decisions, that's why we love FF so much.

I am looking forward to your replies.

MD

I have Colston and Henderson, and I am playing against Drew Brees, DO I start them both? Would it be a equalizer

Start them both if you think they will produce more than your other WRs. Regardless of whom you start at WR, Brees will score the same amount of fantasy points for your opponent. So, factoring in the presence of Brees on the other team makes no sense.

Thanks for all of your replies. So far I have decided to definitely go with Colston and Henderson, along with

Duece (my other options at RB, can only start 2, are Edge and TJ). Since TJ is hurt, I am starting Duece and Edge. I am also thinking of starting Mark Clayton over Stallworth. I feel that the Cleveland matchup is better than the Giants matchup. Here is my lineup for my Superbowl run:

Brady (or McNair)

Duece

Edge

Colston

Henderson

Clayton, Mark (or Stallworth)

Crumpler

Gould

Bears

What do you all think?

Thanks for all of your replies. So far I have decided to definitely go with Colston and Henderson, along with

Duece (my other options at RB, can only start 2, are Edge and TJ). Since TJ is hurt, I am starting Duece and Edge. I am also thinking of starting Mark Clayton over Stallworth. I feel that the Cleveland matchup is better than the Giants matchup. Here is my lineup for my Superbowl run:

Brady (or McNair)

Duece

Edge

Colston

Henderson

Clayton, Mark (or Stallworth)

Crumpler

Gould

Bears

What do you all think?

WAY too many eggs in one basket, they only use one ball and the last few weeks it has been going to Bush, who BTW is not one of your three in your lineup. I would take Henderson out, with Colston back his touches will fall way off. Now he still has BIG play potential and could grab a 50+ TD, but I would look at going with your other two or looking at the wire. Is Booker picked up? What about Bryant Johnson?

You are not taking his QB out, he is taking 2 of your 3 WR's out....good luck, your team looks solid and Brady is DUE for a nice game!!

Booker was grabbed the first week before he went off. Someone must have looked into a crystal ball. Johnson was grabbed a long time ago when Fitz was out for a few weeks when he was hurt. Concerning the cancellation thing, you all are right on it not having any mathematical effect. There is just the pyschological thing, especially when I am grasping at straws trying to figure out a way to conquer LT and Brees. The eggs in the basket theory makes sense, but I definitely have to start Duece and Colston. Henderson is just one more egg in the basket. I am also worried about what happens if Colston re-injures his ankle in the course of the game. At least then I would have Henderson to fall back on, especially with Horn being out. I sure wish that I could start 4 receivers instead of just 3 receivers and 2 rb's. Drama, drama, drama, I love this game.

PM

If I could a few more opinions on this Stallworth vs. Mark Clayton thing, that would be great. I am so close to changing my lineup to starting Stallworth over Clayton. What do you all think?

PM

I would start Stallworth over Clayton also. I'm having the problem of deciding between Stallworth and Henderson as my #3 as I have S. Smith and R. Wayne as #1-2.

Now this decision is even more so critical. Of course my opponent not only now has LT, Brees, McGahee, Ravens against me, but he also has TO the spitter with his 18 fantasy points already against me. I need a miracle today. Henderson, Stallworth, Mark Clayton - what 2 of these 3 should I start. I will take the majority votes of this forum and go with it.

PM