[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady's view on Dolphin tape "scandal"

junebugz

The Worcester Telegram's Rich Garven offers the opinions of players and coaches on the rumor that the Dolphins deciphered Brady's verbal protection adjustments entering last weekend's game.

“(Miami) can say that, but I think that’s a big crock of you know what,” Brady said yesterday. “I think it’s a matter of how we played. If you ask them, it probably sounds good for them to say they have it all figured out, but, you know, they’re 6-7, and we’re 9-4, so you tell me who’s got it more figured out.”

Even as a Dolphins fan ... that is pretty funny :D

If you ask them, it probably sounds good for them to say they have it all figured out, but, you know, they’re 6-7, and we’re 9-4, so you tell me who’s got it more figured out.”

So explain to the class again why you got your asses kicked up & down the field?

So explain to the class again why you got your asses kicked up & down the field?

Duh...It doesn't matter they are 9-4 and the Fins are 6-7 :D

Brady of course doesn't mention he's like 1-4 against the fins all time :D

Wow, who knew when things didn't go his way the Golden Boy could be such a d00sh and a poor sport? :D I never really "hated" Brady, even as much of a Manning fan as I am. But since the Pats "dynasty run" apparently ended, and things weren't so easy for him, I just don't like the way he's handled adversity. You know, what alot of people go through to acheive something. (Unlike his magical storybook ride). Yes, he was a 6th round pick or whatever....blah, blah. He's a very good QB. But, I think his head is up his azz now that things aren't so easy. In other words....when forced to shoulder more of the load and overall responsibility for NE's success (like giving him NO good WRs basically) and a less than stellar DEF, he hasn't embraced the challenge...but whines and pouts alot these days. Just like him less now than in the past when they were beating the Colts. A huge Boston/NE homer originally from the area that sits in my office has said the same things.....he's just not the same.

Edited by Hitman

Wow, who knew when things didn't go his way the Golden Boy could be such a d00sh and a poor sport? :D I never really "hated" Brady, even as much of a Manning fan as I am. But since the Pats "dynasty run" apparently ended, and things weren't so easy for him, I just don't like the way he's handled adversity. You know, what alot of people go through to acheive something. (Unlike his magical storybook ride). Yes, he was a 6th round pick or whatever....blah, blah. He's a very good QB. But, I think his head is up his azz now that things aren't so easy. In other words....when forced to shoulder more of the load and overall responsibility for NE's success (like giving him NO good WRs basically) and a less than stellar DEF, he hasn't embraced the challenge...but whines and pouts alot these days. Just like him less now than in the past when they were beating the Colts. A huge Boston/NE homer originally from the area that sits in my office has said the same things.....he's just not the same.

this is probably the most retarded thing ive read in quite some time...yeah lol...tom hasnt "embraced" the challenge...my god....i dunno who that huge homer from the boston/ne area is, or where he relocated to, but he should probably get the hell out of wherever it is you two live

basically tom has had to listen to this "dolphins stealing signals" crap all friggin week...hes sick of it..its local and national media...he said it right there in the quote that it doesnt matter...his team played like crap...hes even alluded to teammates tuning out the coaching staff....this team has invested in matt light, dan koppen, and stephen neal...and hes wondering why hes getting pounded....and why his receivers and backs are putting balls on the ground...hes trying to light a fire under his team...and if he cant be the one to take responsibility and do it, then no one can

this thread is nothing but a gathering for a bunch of people who have a disdain for brady that will probably never go away

this is probably the most retarded thing ive read in quite some time...yeah lol...tom hasnt "embraced" the challenge...my god....i dunno who that huge homer from the boston/ne area is, or where he relocated to, but he should probably get the hell out of wherever it is you two live

basically tom has had to listen to this "dolphins stealing signals" crap all friggin week...hes sick of it..its local and national media...he said it right there in the quote that it doesnt matter...his team played like crap...hes even alluded to teammates tuning out the coaching staff....this team has invested in matt light, dan koppen, and stephen neal...and hes wondering why hes getting pounded....and why his receivers and backs are putting balls on the ground...hes trying to light a fire under his team...and if he cant be the one to take responsibility and do it, then no one can

this thread is nothing but a gathering for a bunch of people who have a disdain for brady that will probably never go away

So, which one was it this time ? :D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1637851

most peoples teams "just lose"...thing is..the patriots dont "just lose" unless they are severly banged up or the victims of horrible officiating

So, which one was it this time ? :D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1637851

most peoples teams "just lose"...thing is..the patriots dont "just lose" unless they are severly banged up or the victims of horrible officiating

victims of a desperate coach willing to go to any lengths to beat the man who taught him everything he knows??? i dunno....pats are still pretty banged up though technically(no rodney no seau no laurence)...but i cant even go down that road...all i can do is be thankful that im not a steelers fan i guess

victims of a desperate coach willing to go to any lengths to beat the man who taught him everything he knows??? i dunno....pats are still pretty banged up though technically(no rodney no seau no laurence)...but i cant even go down that road...all i can do is be thankful that im not a steelers fan i guess

:D:D

Now see, I read the article several days ago when it came out and thought...nice to see that Brady isn't blaming the loss on the supposed stealing of signals, because boy, he'd sound like a whiner if he did that. Basically, he said they sucked Sunday and that's why they lost, but you guys would find a way to twist it no matter what. :D

Now see, I read the article several days ago when it came out and thought...nice to see that Brady isn't blaming the loss on the supposed stealing of signals, because boy, he'd sound like a whiner if he did that. Basically, he said they sucked Sunday and that's why they lost, but you guys would find a way to twist it no matter what. :D

Pshh. Looks like we got another whiney Patriot fan.

:D

victims of a desperate coach willing to go to any lengths to beat the man who taught him everything he knows??? i

I am looking for the quote now where Belichick said Saban taught him more than he taught Saban, but the article is too old and I would have to pay for it. :D

I am looking for the quote now where Belichick said Saban taught him more than he taught Saban, but the article is too old and I would have to pay for it. :D

im sure he said something along those lines...but belichick is still considered a mentor...the comment i made was really more of a joke...kind of kidding with meneduo

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis