[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

jrjoet

I'm sitting Gore and playing C Taylor. The Seahawks are going to score early and often in bad weather and the 49er's are going to have to throw. Seattle is going to stack 8 guys up front daring San Fran to throw. Gore is not a good pick here, especially in bad weather. Plus the game is on the road and he had a horrible game last time on the road.

I'm sitting Gore and playing C Taylor. The Seahawks are going to score early and often in bad weather and the 49er's are going to have to throw. Seattle is going to stack 8 guys up front daring San Fran to throw. Gore is not a good pick here, especially in bad weather. Plus the game is on the road and he had a horrible game last time on the road.

I couldn't disagree more. Seattle stacked the line the last time they played and it didn't help. Their Run D has too many holes as witnessed all year and Gore will run wild especially with the bad weather expected as neither team will be able to throw effectively. The only thing that will hold Gore back is an injury.

I couldn't disagree more. Seattle stacked the line the last time they played and it didn't help. Their Run D has too many holes as witnessed all year and Gore will run wild especially with the bad weather expected as neither team will be able to throw effectively. The only thing that will hold Gore back is an injury.

i respect ya, irish... but I'm still waiting for that wild running you mentioned :D

i respect ya, irish... but I'm still waiting for that wild running you mentioned :D

He may not have had any huge gains but he ran extremely strong in the 4th quarter. With 4 minutes left he had a total of 110 combined yards on 28 touches and a TD. I'll take that baby!!!!! 20 points in my league!!!!

Ooooopppsss!!! I spoke too soon there's the big run, a 40 yarder, now he has over 140 yds rushing and over 30 rec. and a TD. SWEET!!!!

How about that respect now?