[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time poster...please help me!

varba

I am the #1 seed in my league and going against the #4 seed this week. He was 2nd in overall points, however. so this is a big game. I have Tiki Barber, Reggie Bush, and Maurice Jones-Drew as my three RB. It is a PPR league and yards and receptions are highly valued.

Tiki is playing the 29th ranked rush defense in Philly.

Reggie is playing the 22nd ranked rush defense, but with Horn out, he should catch more passes.

Jones-Drew is playing the 28th ranked rush defense and Taylor has the sore hammy.

WHO SHOULD I SIT?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance for your help.

I think I would play Tiki -- the Eagles have the best stats against WR's and the worst against RB's from that group, and he's a huge part of the Giants' offense. Reggie has been awesome lately, but with Colston and Henderson at WR the Saints could score from anywhere on the field and reduce Reggie's touches -- when Horn and Colston were both out, it helped him, but having just one of them doesn't do the same thing. And even though Fred has the bad hammy, so does Mojo Drew -- the risk goes both ways.

I think I'd sit Jones-Drew, just because of his health.

But all three are nice options...

No way I would sit Tiki @ home vs. a suspect philly d!!! No Friken way!!! If Jones Drew is healthy enough I would start him over Bush. If Drew is a little iffy towards the end of the week then I would switch over to Bush.

No way I would sit Tiki @ home vs. a suspect philly d!!! No Friken way!!! If Jones Drew is healthy enough I would start him over Bush. If Drew is a little iffy towards the end of the week then I would switch over to Bush.

That's what I'm thinking, Tiki has to be a must start. Even though he only has one TD all year, he's due this week. The drawback to starting JD is that the only time I sat Bush this year, he scored four TDs.

That's what I'm thinking, Tiki has to be a must start. Even though he only has one TD all year, he's due this week. The drawback to starting JD is that the only time I sat Bush this year, he scored four TDs.

I started Bush almost all season long in a couple of my other leagues and he is finally paying off! He should have another nice game this week. It's almost a crap shoot between him and Jones Drew I think this week.

But I can see Tiki having a monster game.. :D