[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB help for playoffs

Dupydog

I'm in the playoffs and I need some QB help. Here's who I can start (1pt /25pas yds, -2pt/int, 1pt/10rsh):

Jeff Garcia @ NYG

Matt Leinert vs DEN

Ben Roethlisberger @ CAR

Jason Campbell @ NO

Trent Green @ SD

I'm leaning towards Big Ben or Matt. Ben probably gets Ward back, and both of Carolina's starting corners are hurt. Leinert has been pretty good the last couple of weeks, and Denver is just reeling. My other choice might be Garcia, but at the Meadowlands isn't a great matchup. Plus I'm a Giants fan, and it would kill me to start him, but I will if that's the clear cut choice.

Any help is appreciated. You answer mine, I'll answer yours while I'm on.

Hey -- thanks for answering mine -- here's my take on yours...

Leinert has by far the worst matchup -- I wouldn't even consider him.

Campbell and Green simply aren't as good as the other two. Green had one good game, but I think it will be all LJ for the Chiefs this week as they try to control the clock and keep the Chargers off the field.

That leaves Big Ben and Garcia. Big Ben has a decent matchup against the Bucs, but it should be a relatively low scoring game. Garcia has a GREAT matchup vs. the Giants in what should be a shootout. I don't think there's any question -- you gotta go with Jeff Garcia. Good luck.

Garcia...agonizing over my Garcia/Eli choice.

Big Ben is a nice sleeper for exactly the reasons you noted...just haven't warmed up to Leinart myself.

It's a tough one...almost feel like Garcia is due a bad game but then logic says the guy has 8TDs and ZERO picks going against a G-men pass D that can be had. He should be solid.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=190540