[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hottest girl ever...

dabuffbills

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found a thread on her in an... ahem... art forum. anyway, they had more photos of her and said she came from tiffanyteen or something. her anatomy isn't as crazy as in the fridge pic though.

3 if this one crosses the line let me know and i'll take it down :D

She is smokin! Prime cut. :D:bash:

i found a thread on her in an... ahem... art forum. anyway, they had more photos of her and said she came from tiffanyteen or something. her anatomy isn't as crazy as in the fridge pic though.

3 if this one crosses the line let me know and i'll take it down :D

I prefer to view my art in art forums...

she is still hot but she's had her boobs reduced since then.

How do we know this, and what was the reason given, if true? She wasn't Pam Anderson, for crying out loud - they were perfect! Argh! Were they the dangerous silicone kind or something? Bummer....

How do we know this, and what was the reason given, if true? She wasn't Pam Anderson, for crying out loud - they were perfect! Argh! Were they the dangerous silicone kind or something? Bummer....

i believe they were natural and caused back pain. I'm sure the explanation is out there if you google it.

Elisha Cuthbert is definitely my #1 with Nelly Furtado #2 right now. I guess I have a thing for Canadian women. Oh and Elisha was a back-to-back TOB Champ so I guess she's on top of this list for a lot of us huddlers.

Didn't someone claim that the chick looking into the fridge wearing the thong was their gf?

Elisha Cuthbert is definitely my #1 with Nelly Furtado #2 right now. I guess I have a thing for Canadian women. Oh and Elisha was a back-to-back TOB Champ so I guess she's on top of this list for a lot of us huddlers.

Didn't someone claim that the chick looking into the fridge wearing the thong was their gf?

:D fantasy jesus. i'm sure he was joking.