[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

See, even the Iraqi children get it

rajncajn

I wouldn't base the intelligence of all our soldiers on the actions of a few

I respect every man that would be willing to go over there

well, no kidding (if you think I was questioning the intelligence of most of our soldiers over there, you are completely mistaken)

I respect all of our soldiers over there with the exception of the ones who do sh|t that is directly opposed to the interests of our country for their own personal amusement.

well, no kidding (if you think I was questioning the intelligence of most of our soldiers over there, you are completely mistaken)

I respect all of our soldiers over there with the exception of the ones who do sh|t that is directly opposed to the interests of our country for their own personal amusement.

sorry for the misunderstanding

I agree with you though, it's things like this that make other countries hate us

sorry for the misunderstanding

I agree with you though, it's things like this that make other countries hate us

no problem about the misunderstanding

as for other countries hating us, they will hate us no matter what we do, but stuff like this just gives them a legitimate excuse for doing so