[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GUMBUL SUCKS!

Cronchoker

Did he REALLY call him Al? They were saying on Sports Center this morning "Frank, not Al..."

I thought they were making their own references...

Yes, I thought it was in my own mind, I am glad others heard it.

GUMBEL IS HORRIBLE!! he sounds like a gay yesman doing the morning news...i hate him make him go away!!!!

WHY CANT HOME TEAMS HAVE THIER OWN ANNOUNCERS?!?!?! BRING BACK WAYNE CODEY AND TONY VENTRILLA FOR THE SEAHAWK GAME FOR THE LOCAL CROUD!!!!

im tried of hearing BS stories about the other team that no one in SEATTLE cares about ...Spainish get their own announcers so should the cities that the games are being played between along with National neutral anouncers.

ANYTHINGBUT GUMBEL THOUGH !!! is sounds like a whiny choir girl!!!

someone make http://BRYANTGUMBULMUSTDIE.com please!!

peace in da middle east!!

Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X

He DID say Al Gore! I thought it was just me. Not only that, he said the Seahawks scored with a minute or so left, but the Rams came down the field and won the game. He got the teams backwards. Seattle won.

Gumble has already proved to be a racist in the past, so he should meet the same exit as Limbaugh did for ESPN. I think Gumble is too opinionated and strong to be an objective play by play guy. He's getting sickening already.

I'll say two nice things about Bryant Gumble.

On the last telecast, he called out the NFL for the crappy display of football the Thursday Night games have provided this season, suggesting they'd be better off having them earlier in the year when there are still bye weeks to be used. I think that's a reasonable idea, and provide more Saturday games in December when college is done.

He also challenged Chris Collinsworth for ranking Jay Cutler as the "best" given a choice of Smith, Young, and Leinart.

Not necessarily because Collingsworth is wrong (or every other knobslobberer Cutler has going for him among the NFL mediots for that matter), but I appreciated someone asking "Why?" when someone made a comment like that (since no one ever does when Jaworski, Clayton, or Shefter ever do).

He DID say Al Gore! I thought it was just me. Not only that, he said the Seahawks scored with a minute or so left, but the Rams came down the field and won the game. He got the teams backwards. Seattle won.

Gumble has already proved to be a racist in the past, so he should meet the same exit as Limbaugh did for ESPN. I think Gumble is too opinionated and strong to be an objective play by play guy. He's getting sickening already.

I don't beleive Limbaugh is a racist, but I will agree that Gumble sucks big time in the booth.

I don't beleive Limbaugh is a racist, but I will agree that Gumble sucks big time in the booth.

Limbaugh is a junior-college flunkout gasbag who has made racist comments in the past (Telling a black caller in Kansas City to take the bone out of her nose for instance). I could care less if he (or anyone) is racist; it's just that so many dumb hicks follow his insidious viewpoints as if it were the Holy Grail. In truth, the drones who love this flatulent propagandist shouldn't bother me, but then invariably I come in contact with these idiots who have the gall to recite his ridiculous dictums.

Has anyone else noticed that whenever a team fails to convert on 3rd down and is forced to punt...Gumble says, "They will give it up on downs". He has said this 2 separate weeks....shouldn't someone inform him that the only way a team can give it up on downs is to go for it on 4th down and not get the 1st down? Punting does not qualify as "giving it up on downs"

Annoys the Sega! out of me!

Limbaugh is a junior-college flunkout gasbag who has made racist comments in the past (Telling a black caller in Kansas City to take the bone out of her nose for instance). I could care less if he (or anyone) is racist; it's just that so many dumb hicks follow his insidious viewpoints as if it were the Holy Grail. In truth, the drones who love this flatulent propagandist shouldn't bother me, but then invariably I come in contact with these idiots who have the gall to recite his ridiculous dictums.

Hmm, tell us how you really feel. :D

First Thursday night game as Charter doesn't carry NFL Network, but it's carried on a local station. Holy #@%$ does Gumbel suck! I can't stand his voice and his comments are horrible :D . MUTE...

Me too. I have Comcast but the game is on local TV with Gumboil announcing. I never knew it could be this bad. He called Tarvaris Jackson Tarvaris Tillman. :D