[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DJ Hackett

TheCMB

Yeah, I shoulda known. I'm playing this guy in one league where every WW acquisition for him turns to gold. McNabb goes down. He plays Leinart the week he throws for 400+ yards. He picked up D. Henderson. It's like the guy lives on the WW. He's always first to grab people. And of course he picked up and played Hackett this week when I'm facing him in the playoffs. I was hoping the nasty weather would keep up but NOOOOOO! At least he hasn't scored.......yet.

I can't believe this - I'm going against Hackett, AND.... VERNON DAVIS!!!!

This sucks. I thought my opponent was going to pull nil tonight, instead he's pulling out to a nice lead in our match-up....

Ahhh, not that bad, I guess. Still can't believe he got 22 points from these guys in what was supposed to be a monsoon.

I can't believe this - I'm going against Hackett, AND.... VERNON DAVIS!!!!

This sucks. I thought my opponent was going to pull nil tonight, instead he's pulling out to a nice lead in our match-up....

I dropped Vernon Davis a few weeks ago after acquiring Gates. My opponent picked him up this week and started him. Like you, I figured a minimal points game :D

This matchup has extra personal meaning to me too. I'm 12-2 vs this opponent in weekly matchups, but I've only played him heat-to-head twice. The two times I faced him I lost :D If it happens a THIRD time, and during the playoffs to boot, I'll buy him a plane ticket so I can kick his a$$.

Amazing how many of us have hackett problems ...either by playing guys who started him or not starting him (like me...I hate rain and wind unless it actually effects the passing game enough which it did not last night ) and losing his pts ....

Well to those who did not start him , good luck with whomever you choose in his spot ...maybe it was meant to be ...all I can say is go curry

Ahhh, not that bad, I guess. Still can't believe he got 22 points from these guys in what was supposed to be a monsoon.

Until the game started it looked bad. Nature was tired of Collinsworth whining constantly about the weather.