[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ten most dangerous toys

AtomicCEO

I remember when we thought it would be fun to try and race bottle rockets. I almost caught one in the face. Same kid that shot that I stuck a metal tipped dart in his head by accident later in our chilhood...

Race them? Hell we used to fire them at each other on purpose. Firecracker wars were an annual ritual for us. :D

Race them? Hell we used to fire them at each other on purpose. Firecracker wars were an annual ritual for us. :D

we were not racing rockets against each other. I was trying to outrun one with a headstart and it almost nailed me in the face when I looked back at my lead.

we did that too. Used a plastic whiffle ball bat and put them in the hole in the end as our "gun." Not very accurate but fun.

Edited by CarryTheRock

we did that too. Used a plastic whiffle ball abt and put them in the hole in the end as our "gun." Not very accurate but fun.

We'd just light them & throw them. The bottle rockets had to be timed pretty well, but they would right themselves before they launched and if you did it right it was almost like shooting them down from a platform above the other guy. Roman candles worked really well, but they usually resulted in somebody getting pissed because they either got burned or their clothing got burned & they were going to have to explain it to Mom & Dad. :D

we were not racing rockets against each other. I was trying to outrun one with a headstart and it almost nailed me in the face when I looked back at my lead.

Well, then that was pretty stupid...even I knew I couldn't outrun one of those suckers. :D