[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE: WDIS

Gros Membres!

I debated all day whether or not to start Stevens... :D:D What a bust. There's very little meat on the WW except for Utecht and I went ahead and picked up Scheffler. Winslow having 2 or 3 points this week ain't gonna cut it. Pick one. It's a PPR.

Scheffler @ ARI - Cutler's buddy, best receiver on Denver this week, not much else known other than that. Inexperienced and could completely disappear. AZ isn't known for letting TEs score much.

Winslow @ BAL - has fallen off the 100 catch pace, mediocre the last two weeks (1 rec. for 26 yards, and 4 rec. for 19 yards), last game vs. BAL had 7 rec. for 92 yards, don't get the games here in NY but all the talk has indicated the knee is bothering him.

Utecht vs. CIN - Primetime matchup and has been seeing some nice action with Clark out. Almost had a TD last week. This could be the week, if any, to start him. However, in order to pick him up, I'd have to cut Winslow or Scheffler

Winslow seems to be losing steam and Scheffler is a favorite target for Cutler. Utecht is the wild card matchup. The matchup favors the DEN running game but could Scheffler be better than an ailing Winslow? Is Utecht a better bet than Winslow the rest of the way due to the Clark injury and the fact that Indy is going to need to air it out to stay competitive?

Pick one. Yes, it's a PPR.

Thanks and I'll get you back.

If you need a home run and don't mind the goose egg go with Scheffler. It may have been a 1 week thing. :D

If Clark is out I think Utecht is the next best option, especially if Indy is playing catch up.

Good Luck, check out one of my posts! :D

I agree you should sit Winslow - he's certainly not 100%, and has a horrid matchup. I'm not a Scheffler believer based on one game, and like you said, Arizona isn't a great matchup for TE's. I think it's got to be Utecht -- that should be a high scoring game, and with all the focus on Manning's WR's, combined with the absence of Brandon Stokley and Dallas Clark, Utecht could get some dumpoffs or short TD's.

That's a tough call. I can't see dropping Winslow just because he's got a big upside. IF Scheffler plays decently this weekend he would be a great play the last 2 weeks against Cincy and SF...

I guess even though I think Utecht is a better play for this week, UNLESS you think you can cut Scheffler and pick him back up next week you can't drop him.

Sorry for going around in circles -- I would probably cut Scheffler, hope he has a decent game that nobody really notices, and try to grab him next week. If the other playoff teams in your league are strong at TE and likely to let him slide, that might be worth the risk.

That's a tough call. I can't see dropping Winslow just because he's got a big upside. IF Scheffler plays decently this weekend he would be a great play the last 2 weeks against Cincy and SF...

I guess even though I think Utecht is a better play for this week, UNLESS you think you can cut Scheffler and pick him back up next week you can't drop him.

Sorry for going around in circles -- I would probably cut Scheffler, hope he has a decent game that nobody really notices, and try to grab him next week. If the other playoff teams in your league are strong at TE and likely to let him slide, that might be worth the risk.

Agreed. Thanks for the great help. At least Gore has me hopeful and I like Utecht's chances. Relying on Cutler's inconsistency this late in the year? I'll take my chances with Utecht.

Good luck.