[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cbs users

dmarc117

discount  

44 members have voted

1. 1. which one are you taking?

• this years of 25%
    • next years of 50%

We use CBS in 2 leagues. 1 is a work league where the participants change year to year, so I MAY take the 25% refund and disburse it since I know some of the owners will not return next year. In the other, we've been together for a long time and CBS has our records, etc, so we're not going anywhere. In that league it's a no brainer to take the 50% discount for next year.

I voted 50%.

Funny I program web and database applications....

CBS.crapline has a lot of development before they get anymore of my cash.

They stink!! It's finally time after, I think 5 years, to dump their sorry ass.

The page crashes sometimes, to many adds, love the annoying ones that pop right up in ya face!

:D

Great poll

I took the 25% in both my leagues and giving the $30 to the team with the most TD's this week.

I have 2 CBS, 1 RTS and 9 MFL leagues. I'll never use CBS again. RTS is fine however, but like most MFL is a great deal and never any problems. They have an outstanding support forum and respond prompty.

In the other, we've been together for a long time and CBS has our records, etc, so we're not going anywhere. In that league it's a no brainer to take the 50% discount for next year.

I voted 50%.

Yep, we are doing the same in our local. 50% off next year. A couple members said they also like the history even though I told them I could just save those off and publish them elsewhere.

The league is just comfortable with it, I am the lone voice that would rather just take the 25% and run. :D

Yep, we are doing the same in our local. 50% off next year. A couple members said they also like the history even though I told them I could just save those off and publish them elsewhere.

The league is just comfortable with it, I am the lone voice that would rather just take the 25% and run. :D

I haven't had the problems with CBS that others refer to. So, I'm total fine staying there. FYI, I am in a league on RTS and one on MFL, too.

No question, 25% this year. I never polled my owners. I let them know I'd be searching fopr a replacement and they had no problems with it. We were leaving anyway and will gladly take their refund to boot.

We have used SportsLine for 6 years now. I printed all the records and we'll be taking the $32.49 and putting it towards NFL next season.

Anyone who has complained about their performance this/past season(s) and chooses the 50% next year should not utter one sound with regard to their performance next year. You had a way out, did not choose it, and deserve what you get.

Ever since their 1st statement and report card, I have had no problems with my league. Everyone in my league likes what Sportsline has to offer as a league website. Even though there were some early season problems, as a commissioner you should have a backup plan in case there are any problems. After all, we are dealing with computers here and there are bound to be glitches. So, everyone in my league knows to contact me in case they need to make changes to their team in the event that the website is not working properly. The offer for 50% off next season's league is a great gesture by them and we will definitely be back at CBS next season.

I don't think they are doing it as a great gesture, I think they are doing it because they know they stand to lose alot of business. As commissioner of a league that uses them, I am taking the 25 percent and putting it torwards next years website which will be fanball.

Sportsline is way overpriced compared to other services. For that extra cost, I expect quality and I did not get that this year. It happens every year, just not to this extent. The other league that I am in that uses sportsline is switching as well. I think they take a big hit next year...as well they should.

I made the unilateral decision to move my local from CBS. As the commish, I am burdened by the site far more than the owners. I wrote them a few nasty emails after our 5 hours problem ridden draft and the opening day live scoring debacle. We got our league fully refunded months ago. :D

I have two paid leagues in CBS and have decided to take the 50%. So next year it's buy one get one free. All of my other owners are comfortable with it and when they decided to make the lineup deadline one hour before kickoff in their free leagues, I/We haven't had any problems. We'll take the extra money and change purse sizes next year.