[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

W.D.I.S.

Salty Dogs

Tight Ends normally don't make that big of an impact, but trying to think this one through.

I'm in the Championship game and the person that I am playing has Peyton MANNING.

I've started LJ SMITH every week but thinking about stragey, I also have HARRISON.

So whatever Manning gets would likly benefit me as well as the pother team and cross each other out.

Some input please, I actually like SMITH this week, but INDY is bound to bounce back after that whooping they took last week.

LJ SMITH v. Giants

UTECH v. Bengels

Thanks in Advance

Not to sure about your strategy....because what happens when Manning throws to Wayne or Fletcher....but I would play Utech because I think he is the better play than LJ Smith who has been non existent since Garcia took over.

I know he hasn't had great yardage or even good but you can't ignore the TDs so nonexistent is a bad way to put it. LJ Smith had his biggest game of the year versus the G-men and should have a solid one this Sunday. I understand the idea of playing Utech in a possible shootout and if your gut tells you to go that way than follow but I like LJ but maybe it's because I'm starting him.

Edited by irish

I know he hasn't had great yardage or even good but you can't ignore the TDs so nonexistent is a bad way to put it. LJ Smith had his biggest game of the year versus the G-men and should have a solid one this Sunday. I understand the idea of playing Utech in a possible shootout and if your gut tells you to go that way than follow but I like LJ but maybe it's because I'm starting him.

I agree, I'm starting him over Whitten in one league.

Not to sure about your strategy....because what happens when Manning throws to Wayne or Fletcher....but I would play Utech because I think he is the better play than LJ Smith who has been non existent since Garcia took over.

Like his TD last week?

Go with Smith.

BTW, here are the stats for each player since week 11:

Smith 14-88, 3 TDs (and smith had no receptions in week 13) (FIXED)

Utecht 8-86, 0 TDs

Garcia took over fulltime in week 12 and has thrown 2 TDs to Smith

Edited by hezagenius