[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this is why I don't eat creamy salad dressing

wiegie

I worked in a large gourmet style deli when I was a teenager and this kinda stuff went down all the time. Boggers, pubic hairs ect were put in food all the time. God help you if you spoke nasty to the person serving you. The big one was peeing in the fresh squeezed orange juice. They used to take turns doing that sh*t. Be careful of places that hire teenagers, the younger the staff the greater the chance something like this is happening.

This happened near "My Hood"! :bash: Very Upper Middle class and if I lived 2 blocks East, it would have been RR Juniorette's HS! :D The school she went to is considered lower class. :D I'm glad she went to WEGO, the lower class school! Someone should feed him a used Tamp.......Never mind! :clap:

Did ya hear that Gil? :tup:

My thoughts exactly. I thought about it first, then looked anyway.

:D Yeah.....given the topic in another thread that turned to McDonald's salads and how fattening the dressing was.....I thought there was a SLIGHT chance wiegie had posted dietary info on Fast Food dressings.

Apparently....not. :D

This happened near "My Hood"! :clap: Very Upper Middle class and if I lived 2 blocks East, it would have been RR Juniorette's HS! :D The school she went to is considered lower class. :bash: I'm glad she went to WEGO, the lower class school! Someone should feed him a used Tamp.......Never mind! :tup:

Did ya hear that Gil? :huh:

Stupid kids do stupid things. No one ever said they grow'd them smart in that area of Chi-town. :D

:doh: