[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brands you avoid

junebugz

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

hard to think about what brands i avoid....

budwiesser

not a fan of oscar mayer

ffg :D

generally don't like american cars

no-name gas stations

wal-mart

nba (nuthin but azhats)

mcdonalds

crappy shoes from spammers

yup those and

tommy pullmyfinger

anything a rapper endorses

any boose in a plastic bottle

ditch Josh Gordon

brown acid

Whirlpool appliances - bought two, had to take them both back

No-name gasoline

Heinz ketchup - I don't even eat ketchup, but I refuse to have it in my house.

Wal-Mart

Burger King - just hate their food :D

Outback Steakhouse - putrid food & lousy service

NBA - agree with someone who said this earlier - I don't even watch the finals anymore. Losers.

Pace Picante Sauce - I don't care if it is made in San Antonio, they must mild it down for all them damn yankees they sell it to, because nobody around here will eat the crap.

If I'm having plain yellow mustard, it better be French's, all the rest suck.

All American cars with the exception of Ford. They make a pretty decent truck, besides, they own the Detriot Lions, and watching them is alway good for a laugh. The rest just need to go ahead and go brankrupt, so that we can bury the unions, and move on.

Any power tools that are not made from Dewalt or Milwaukee.

Any tape measure other than Stanley.

Rolex - they suck, they don't keep time, and like a corvette, the only reason anyone has one is because they are trying to make up for having a small dick, or if a woman has one it is because her husban has a small dick and is trying to keep her from looking for a bigger one.

Any Bar-B-Q resturant that is a chain. If the floor aint tilten, and if the front door isn't a screen door, then you won't find any real Bar-B-Q.

Canned Chilli - the only thing it is good for is for a topping on hot dogs for a kids birthday party. It isn't fit for an adult to eat.

I am continually surprised, living in SoCal, how McDonalds has so many patrons. There are sooooo many better fast food places (if you must eat at them) than McD's. Off the top of my head:

In-N-Out

Carl's Jr

SteaknShake

To name a few around the country....

Another vote for every ketchup except Heinz.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I am continually surprised, living in SoCal, how McDonalds has so many patrons. There are sooooo many better fast food places (if you must eat at them) than McD's. Off the top of my head:

In-N-Out

Carl's Jr

SteaknShake

To name a few around the country....

Another vote for every ketchup except Heinz.

I'm convinced McDonalds puts something in their food that causes addiction. I'm the first to admit that it's not good food, but that does not stop me from craving a Quarter Pounder w/Cheese once in a while. :D

Peanut Butter: Jiff is the only kind of Peanut Butter to get. Peter Pan sucks ass.

Peter Pan whipped peanut butter is great. If I don't get that, I get the store brand natural peanut butter. Just peanuts, nothing else.

Kraft Light Mayo? That's all I ever get.

I avoid Pepsi.

I'm convinced McDonalds puts something in their food that causes addiction. I'm the first to admit that it's not good food, but that does not stop me from craving a Quarter Pounder w/Cheese once in a while. :D

you don't like BK but like Mickey D's ? :D but then again, you don't like ketchup so there you have it

Peter Pan whipped peanut butter is great. If I don't get that, I get the store brand natural peanut butter. Just peanuts, nothing else.

Kraft Light Mayo? That's all I ever get.

I avoid Pepsi.

I avoid Coke, I like Pepsi.

Jiff is the best Peter Pan is too sweet.

Those avoiding the no name gasoline are making a mistake - it's not similar gasoline, or gasoline of a similar quality - it's the exact same stuff. Used to work for Gaseteria here in NY - trust me, it's the same exact stuff that Mobil and Exxon carry.

Curious as to why Ursa avoids Computer Associates, only 'cause they're a Long Island company. I thought most of their products were business-to-business anyway, as opposed to consumer stuff, but I'm not really sure.

Can't understand avoiding Budweiser - I think of it as oxygen.

I try to avoid anything and everything that carries the distinct stink of AOL associated with it - hate those guys.

Those avoiding the no name gasoline are making a mistake - it's not similar gasoline, or gasoline of a similar quality - it's the exact same stuff. Used to work for Gaseteria here in NY - trust me, it's the same exact stuff that Mobil and Exxon carry.

you put what you want in your car, i'll do the same with mine.

Curious as to why Ursa avoids Computer Associates, only 'cause they're a Long Island company. I thought most of their products were business-to-business anyway, as opposed to consumer stuff, but I'm not really sure.

Can't understand avoiding Budweiser - I think of it as oxygen.

can't stand the taste. if i'm gonna go cheap, would much rather have a coors or miller product

I try to avoid anything and everything that carries the distinct stink of AOL associated with it - hate those guys.

By all means my man, live and let live. My point is simply that we're both putting the exact same stuff in our car, whether you realize it or not.

i am skeptical of that.

edit: i notice a difference in performance and milage between "known" companies. it has been at different stations of the same company, so i don't believe it's an individual station playing around.

Edited by Bier Meister

you don't like BK but like Mickey D's ? :D

bk has better burgers. whoppers are still pretty dam good, and the BK chicken sandwich is an old fave. i rarely eat either these days, but honestly, i'm much more likely to stop at mcdonalds than BK. the reason? breakfast, and fries. mickey-d's absolutely blows BK away when it comes to breakfast and fries. :D

i'd rather eat a quarter pounder and mcdonalds fries than a whopper and those godawful BK fries.

i like wendy's quite a bit but their fries kinda suck too.

CA mostly are B2B and that was the main context I was using. At work, I automatically veto any software from them because everything they touch eventually turns to crap, as is the case with software they purchase. Their support is so bad it defies belief. They make a consumer product I do use (Pest Patrol) and the one support question I posed to them by email about that was answered so laughably it was breathtaking.

bk has better burgers. whoppers are still pretty dam good, and the BK chicken sandwich is an old fave. i rarely eat either these days, but honestly, i'm much more likely to stop at mcdonalds than BK. the reason? breakfast, and fries. mickey-d's absolutely blows BK away when it comes to breakfast and fries. :D

i rarely eat breakfast...when i do i usually cook in. so i can't make any comparisons in that department. there was a time when BK changed their fries (and i thought they were better than McD's)....but they've gone back and blow.... if i hit BK, i'll get onion rings.

i'd rather eat a quarter pounder and mcdonalds fries than a whopper and those godawful BK fries.

i reverse it.... rather have the better burger and endure the lesser fry (or i'll get the rings) :D

i like wendy's quite a bit but their fries kinda suck too.

not a wendy's fan