Sign in to follow this  
Sharpie

Betts or Green at RB#2

Both have pretty good matchups this week and I need help deciding. Combination scoring weighted towards TDs. TDs over 50 yards are double.

I'm starting Larry Johnson...and have given thought to benching him for both these guys....but I'm not.

Green vs. Detroit (yummy)

Betts @ NO (Nice matchup too)

Who would you start?

Both have pretty good matchups this week and I need help deciding. Combination scoring weighted towards TDs. TDs over 50 yards are double.

I'm starting Larry Johnson...and have given thought to benching him for both these guys....but I'm not.

Who would you start?

betts, he will not be sharing anything this week. i like the matchup and he can take it long

Who would you start?

Green. GB has a chance to get ahead early against Detroit and will grind it out on the ground. Wash. will probly fall behind early limiting Bett's chances.

Green. I see the Saints taking an early lead on the Skins, forcing Washington to pass in the 2nd half to catch-up. On the other hand, I see the Pack taking a lead on Detroit, and having the luxury of running for much of the game.

Green

Betts was pulled at the goaline last week 1st and goal from the 2 duckett carries looses 1 yard

2 and goal pass play 3rd el randle played qb was sacked. Gibbs the idiot, guy runs for 178 and didnt even get 1 carry* stupid* probably should be fired horrible year

Betts - 101, 155 & 170-something in his last three games since he began the starter.

Green had 60 yds rushing & 60 yards receiving vs. Detroit earlier....

I think the Skins are committed to the run & Betts is the guy.