Sign in to follow this  
Super Twinky

Tiki or Chester?

Tiki or Chester  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you start this week?

• Tiki Barber (healthy) v PHI
    • Chester Taylor (questionable) v NYJ

Geez, this is tough. I see Tiki as the consistant one, and Chester as high risk high reward is the way that I see it. It's the second week of the playoffs and I just can't make up my mind. I think I am leaning on Tiki, just because I tend to play the safe guy.

What do you think?

LT had bad ribs last year and absolutely killed me in the playoffs.I believe Tiki is the way to go.

I just don't think you can risk playing Taylor unless he shows up with no restrictions. He could very well share carries at best.

Please Tiki

Dude, put down the bong, and i am a Chester fan.....the EAGLES RUSH DEFENSE IS ABYSMAL....you and i could combine for 100 yards vs them ! Imagine what TIKI will do to them !!!! :D

How does McGahee come back from three cracked ribs after missing only a week and Chester has bruised ribs and may not be back?? :D

How does McGahee come back from three cracked ribs after missing only a week and Chester has bruised ribs and may not be back?? :D

Chester's a puss?...only think I can think of. Seriously, go with Chester. Best reason of all. I'm playing for the championship against Chester. He'll have a career day.'

OK, now I'm REALLY being serious. Go Tiki. He'll do well against that Philly run D...just would hate to risk playing Chester with a guy like Tiki available.