[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm benching Tomlinson this weekend

10MILESDEEP

:D

Not sure what you are talking about, just thought this was a coold site where I could get some opinions from...

Keg is that you? Cliaz? I dont know but this is not good work by someone. We should shun you for bringing something so incredibly lame here.

Here's the situation:

I'm in my league semi-finals this weekend. I need a nice week to win. I figure Tomlinson is due for a down week and since the Chargers are wrapping up home field advantage they won't need him as much.

One of my other backs already played (Gore) and I was glad I started him over Tomlinson. He put up some serious points for me last night. My other back is Westbrook and I expect him to have a huge week because Philly needs the win.

This might come back to bight me in the :D but I don't think it will.

Gore + Westbrook = championship and $2K for me.

I'm in a similar situation where I have to decide between Ladanian Tomilson, Larry Johnsons, and Frank Gore. If I pick the wrong 2, I'm hoping that Chad Johnson, Torry Holt, and Steve Smith can make up for it.

Championship = $20K for me.

Keg is that you? Cliaz? I dont know but this is not good work by someone. We should shun you for bringing something so incredibly lame here.

Not me ....but if the master fisherman thinks of me when he sees a fishing trip what does that mean :D

Well thanks to whomever moved this to the advice room.

I wasn't really looking for advice since I already made up my mind, but thanks anyhow.

:D

The Tailgate isn't the place for these type of posts...you could have posted in the regular Fantasy Football forum...although it probably would have been moved here anyway. :D

Edited by Gunther

Bench tomlinson ??? On the chargers ??

I would not bench him even if nostradamus himself handed me a sheet with a prediction of a bad week for him this week

On what basis will westbrook out point him ? Giant run def is not bad , has shown improvement ..do not expect westbrook to get in via the ground ...and while he will get his shares of receptions if none get him in the endzone then westbrook ends up with an average week

I hope this was a phishing expedition

I think he's got a rough matchup this weekend so I'm sitting him.

My other two RB's will do better than him anyway.

Is this crazy?

Yes, now get outta here.

1. LT already mentioned that the Cheifs claimed SD was soft when the beat them earlier in the year

2. Turner FINALLY returned from injury this week, do not expect him to carry the rock too much

3. LT IS ON A ROLL AND IS BETTER AT HOME

4. Cheifs are out of it

5. LJ vs LT, dont think they both aren't trying to out-do one another this week

6. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, LT SHINES IN THE SPOTLIGHT

If you bench LT this weekend, you might be the biggest moran that ever lived. All of your justifications are totally off base. The Chargers haven't wrapped up anything yet. I'm starting LT this week. This is the reason we drafted him genius. You must be 12 year old or at best slightly retarted.

If you bench LT this weekend, you might be the biggest moran that ever lived. All of your justifications are totally off base. The Chargers haven't wrapped up anything yet. I'm starting LT this week. This is the reason we drafted him genius. You must be 12 year old or at best slightly retarted.

+ about 320,000,000 :D:D