[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm benching Tomlinson this weekend

10MILESDEEP

Yes, now get outta here.

1. LT already mentioned that the Cheifs claimed SD was soft when the beat them earlier in the year

2. Turner FINALLY returned from injury this week, do not expect him to carry the rock too much

3. LT IS ON A ROLL AND IS BETTER AT HOME

4. Cheifs are out of it

5. LJ vs LT, dont think they both aren't trying to out-do one another this week

6. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, LT SHINES IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Chiefs are not out of it, they are 7-6 and therefore desperately need to win this game. Also notable is the fact that the Chiefs did a good job of holding LT in check the first time they played this season. Of course the Chargers are on more of a roll right now and are playing at home as opposed to playing at the always difficult Arrowhead stadium.

Edited by Crazysight

I didn't bother reading any responses. In fact, right after I clicked on this I realized that I was sucked into a joke. Then when I read your post I realized it even more. Congrats...you tricked people into wasting their time even more than usual... :D

Chiefs are not out of it, they are 7-6 and therefore desperately need to win this game. Also notable is the fact that the Chiefs did a good job of holding LT in check the first time they played this season. Of course the Chargers are on more of a roll right now and are playing at home as opposed to playing at the always difficult Arrowhead stadium.

well, you were wrong :D