[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who is starting chester this weekend ?

isleseeya

Apparently chester taylor has been practicing ( at least thursday - he did ) but with no contact

My fear is he starts , gots hit and then he is lost for rest of the game ...

Anyone have any new updated info ? Did he practice today and with contact ?

Let me hear you. Thks

I decided to bench him for Jones-Drew.

Ditto' here. I think Jones-Drew is the better option. While Taylor insists he'll play, I'm not convinced that he will make it thru the whole game. He is one shot away from being back on the bench. In any event, I don't see him taking on the full load like normal for AT LEAST another week or two. Despite the favorable matchup, Jones-Drew has an even more favorable one.

I still may change my mind (or ask for more opinions), but I have him on 3 of my 4 playoff teams... I'm planning on starting him ahead of MJD, Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, Cedric Benson, Travis Henry, and Justin Fargas. I MAY keep Sammy in ahead of him for one team just so that if he gets hurt on the second play of the game he doesn't kill three teams...

I still may change my mind (or ask for more opinions), but I have him on 3 of my 4 playoff teams... I'm planning on starting him ahead of MJD, Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, Cedric Benson, Travis Henry, and Justin Fargas. I MAY keep Sammy in ahead of him for one team just so that if he gets hurt on the second play of the game he doesn't kill three teams...

I have him in 3 leagues as well. I'm sitting him in one because I have MJD as an awesome replacement.

Starting him over L. Betts in another and over S. Morris in another(banged up unit). I hate to start him in all 3 and have him get hit and out of the game, although I still may change my mind in a couple of those leagues. Very :D