Sign in to follow this  
StingRay

TAYLOR OR BETTS

will he play the whole game? I'm torn on this one. Betts will have a good rushing day; but he doesnt score. I think Taylor has the better upside at TDs.

I have the same decision to make myself. I drafted Taylor because of this game. I know that he will do well but one good hit can have him in the locker room for the rest of the game. I'm sure that Betts will do pretty well. I really don't know what to do here. I'm of no use with this decision. If I hear anything, I will try to post again.

I gotta go with Chester, bad ribs or not. Other than Morris, the rest of my RB's are pitiful this week.....and Morris is a SUB!!!

Betts has been HOT. And, Taylor is injured. The better bet is Betts, but both should do great if Taylor stays though the game. You have a tough decision, but I would go with Betts.... He's healthy.

Betts needs 30+ carries if the Skins have a chance in this one. If he gets those 30, he'll put up 150 yards....and may score. Tough call in the playoffs though because if the Skins get behind, which they could, he'll be a non-factor...I'd take my chances with the healthy Betts.