[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strahan out on Sunday.

Liverlips

It's nice that he's not playing, but the Eagles have fifty other reasons why they will most likley lose this game. I hope I am wrong, but this is too tough of a game for the birds to go in and win it simply because one player is out of the NY lineup.

Giants 24

Eagles 17

(and it pains me to say it)

It's nice that he's not playing, but the Eagles have fifty other reasons why they will most likley lose this game. I hope I am wrong, but this is too tough of a game for the birds to go in and win it simply because one player is out of the NY lineup.

Giants 24

Eagles 17

(and it pains me to say it)

2-15 is a nice stat. Definately a game you'd have to watch to know the final score. Probably the last TD wins. Sheli Manning will find away to lose it. Defenses are a wash because they both have there flaws. Garcia remebering the WCO and playing it well. 28-24 Birds. Oh, I see it baby! Let's Go Birds! :D

2-15 is a nice stat. Definately a game you'd have to watch to know the final score. Probably the last TD wins. Sheli Manning will find away to lose it. Defenses are a wash because they both have there flaws. Garcia remebering the WCO and playing it well. 28-24 Birds. Oh, I see it baby! Let's Go Birds! :D

I hope Manning lays a turd as I've decided to bench him in favor of Rivers in my fantasy playoffs. I just can't stand to have even a little part of my brain rooting for Eli against the birds.

relax, genius.

Did you celebrate the big win today, or are you one of those quasi-Eagle fans that thought the season was over just because McNabb got hurt, and now just want to mope around message boards with a built-in excuse for your bailing on the team?

And you wonder why Philly fans get the negative attention....take a good look in the mirror, fitzjerk.

Dude what is your problem? I'm happy as hell for the Birds. This is the biggest win for them in quite some time. I'm just a bit superstitious, and made a comment as a joke. You took it personally for some unknown reason and accuse ME of being a bandwagon Eagles fan. Relax. Enjoy the win like the rest of us and quit thinking you're the only Eagles fan who lives and dies w/them every week. I do the same.

Let's focus on whooping the Cowboys asses next week and win the division. Go Birds! :D

Dude what is your problem? I'm happy as hell for the Birds. This is the biggest win for them in quite some time. I'm just a bit superstitious, and made a comment as a joke. You took it personally for some unknown reason and accuse ME of being a bandwagon Eagles fan. Relax. Enjoy the win like the rest of us and quit thinking you're the only Eagles fan who lives and dies w/them every week. I do the same.

Let's focus on whooping the Cowboys asses next week and win the division. Go Birds! :D

yes, i did...never would want to be accused of trying to jinx my own team, and then have a Cowboy fan agree with you. Guess it was the stress of the game getting to me.

No harm, no foul..cool?

:D , and Merry Xmas!