[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Armageddon

cliaz

For years now something has been bothering me about this movie and I could never put my finger on it. (sort of like my deal with Water world and drinking of pee.) I finally had my eureka moment. It was on earlier today and I saw what the problem was. In the scene where they are on the Mir space station getting fuel and pretty boy Ben Buttflick is down in the fuel pod and it catches on fire. Then the rest of the fools lock down the fuel pod so the rest of the station doesn’t blow up all at once and Ben and that crazy Russian guy have to climb through that crawl space that is -100 degrees. Well in that tunnel there are ice sickles hanging that are a foot long.

How do ice sickles form in space when there is no gravity?

Weak. I think that is worse then using a purifier to clean your pee to drink when you are on the ocean and could use the salt water instead.

For years now something has been bothering me about this movie and I could never put my finger on it. (sort of like my deal with Water world and drinking of pee.) I finally had my eureka moment. It was on earlier today and I saw what the problem was. In the scene where they are on the Mir space station getting fuel and pretty boy Ben Buttflick is down in the fuel pod and it catches on fire. Then the rest of the fools lock down the fuel pod so the rest of the station doesn’t blow up all at once and Ben and that crazy Russian guy have to climb through that crawl space that is -100 degrees. Well in that tunnel there are ice sickles hanging that are a foot long.

How do ice sickles form in space when there is no gravity?

Weak. I think that is worse then using a purifier to clean your pee to drink when you are on the ocean and could use the salt water instead.

Is that the ONLY thing that bothered you about that dog sheet piece of crap movie? That thing was based in the same reality that Strange Brew was filmed in. I was expecting a Fleshy Headed Mutant on the asteroid.