Addai or Benson?

SNOWBOUND33

I have the exact same situation myself. If Jones is out, I think it's a no brainer. But if they say he is playing, what do the Bears do? Give Jones a few carries and then rest him? Or does he still get half the carries? In that case, I would rather go with Addai. Man, why does this have to happen this week. I just wish Jones would get ruled out. I just have to think that Jones gets very little time, but who knows. It's driving me nuts.

Jones is playing and starting tomorrow

Cincy and Indy should play a shoot out and while their may be alot of passing yards and passing Td's , i think Addai has a chance to have a nice night

would lean towards Addai

gl

Thanks for the imput, but where did you see this about Jones?

If Jones doesn't play, I think then you have to go with Benson. Then you have a RB getting pretty much all the carries in a run offense, compared to a guy splitting carries in an offense that might throw quite a bit. I am leaning toward starting Addai if Jones plays, but it's still a close one for me. I just have this feeling that Jones plays, but barely does and Benson gets 80% of the carries. But you never know with Jones, he hates to not play.

I guess both guys will be splitting. Both have good match ups. I'm leaning towards sticking with Addai though. I don't trust the Bears I guess. If I start Benson we'll see a bunch of Peterson I bet. I hope we don't see much of Rhodes, since their is no reason to. My other hesitation is I am starting Wayne and I hate starting a rb and wr on the same team. (Go Bears) and go Addai, I guess.

I guess both guys will be splitting. Both have good match ups. I'm leaning towards sticking with Addai though. I don't trust the Bears I guess. If I start Benson we'll see a bunch of Peterson I bet. I hope we don't see much of Rhodes, since their is no reason to. My other hesitation is I am starting Wayne and I hate starting a rb and wr on the same team. (Go Bears) and go Addai, I guess.

I would go with Benson. I know Jones is starting, but I don't see Jones in there the whole game, especially with them potentially blowing out Tampa. Even so, Benson has been more productive lately and Addia is pretty inconsistent. If you get points per reception, go with Addia. If not, I think Benson may get in the zone 1-2 times