[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playstation 3 for sale

loyalboyd

I have for sale never opened 60 GB hard drive PS 3 for 900 dollars. My phone number can be had by PM me. Rickie is my name and the number is my cell phone. I am willing to ship overnight if need be but I will have check UPS to see how much it is.

Edited by loyalboyd

My family and I make gifts for each other from twigs, beads, twine, and love. Your greedy materialism during this celebration of the birth of our lord fills me with great sadness.

Oh yea? Well my family makes gifts from empty paper towl rolls, egg containers, M&Ms and donated birth controll pills plus more love. Therefore my family is better at not being greedy then yours so :D

I have for sale never opened 60 GB hard drive PS 3 for 900 dollars. My phone number is 901-503-3893. Rickie is my name and the number is my cell phone. I am willing to ship overnight if need be but I will have check UPS to see how much it is.

:D Good idea leaving your phone number on a public message board rather than having people PM you for it. I think I'll copy it in bold in my reply so every whack job, terrorist on these boards can see it forever!

On another note, everyone I know that actually got a PS3 and opened it to play it is now trying to sell it. :D The game library is so small with no good games right now that the 360 is looking like it will be the clearcut winner in the next-gen console war.

My family and I make gifts for each other from twigs, beads, twine, and love. Your greedy materialism during this celebration of the birth of our lord fills me with great sadness.

Sorry but thats called America and it happens every day of the yr not just on Christmas. I stood in line 28 hours to get 3. I sold one, kept one, now I got one more left. Heck on ebay at one point and time it was going for over 5,000. And if you drive I guess you say that everyday as well with gas prices.

You can get a 60Gb PS3 on Ebay right now for around $750 including delivery. My bro just got his in the other day and he found it for $800 delivered on Ebay

Drop your price to $750 delivered and i may be intereseted.

does this console come with an auto-suck? No way I pay these prices unless there is an auto-suck!